The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: SOE 24 million Accounts hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to note..cause maybe many of you had in their accounts Credit Card Informations for MxO.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tech...le2007879/
why cant these guys steal the mxo source code lol
Code:
Our ongoing investigation of illegal intrusions into Sony Online Entertainment systems has discovered that hackers may have obtained personal customer information from SOE systems. We are today advising you that the personal information you provided us in connection with your SOE account may have been stolen in a cyber-attack.

better buy some curtains, install an answering machine, and get a dog

I've noticed that some news sites reporting this story give a short list of SOE's games ... and list MxO. They even mention it right after Everquest, which is first on the list.

So now we're finally getting some mention? Tongue
(03-05-2011, 10:12 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]why cant these guys steal the mxo source code lol

rofl i thought the same "where were the hackers as we really need them?" Big Grin
(03-05-2011, 09:58 PM)HD_Neo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 10:12 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]why cant these guys steal the mxo source code lol

rofl i thought the same "where were the hackers as we really need them?" Big Grin

Yeah, I was worried about this. Now I'm gonna get more spam about fucking soe!
I'm telling you guys the servers that contain the MXO code are stored in the WB water tower.
I heard a little while ago that 77 million PS Network users was hacked and data was stolen and i happen to be one of them. Glad i never put any information of where i live. Then later on they apologized about what happened. But personally i don't give a fuck cus i don't remember the last time playing on my PS3. Besides, SOE can fuck themselves. Been awhile since the last time i logged on here.
Quote:We want to ensure that your experience is as positive as possible as you re-enter our games. To show our gratitude for your patience and support, Sony Online Entertainment is offering a Welcome Back Program, the details of which are outlined below.

Firstly, as a Station Account holder in good standing, you will receive 45 days of game time (30 days plus 1 day for each day of the outage) added to your Station Account. This game time applies to any game you have currently or previously activated on your Station Account.

For those customers on an active paying plan, this time has been added to the end of your current billing cycle. For all other customers, your time begins upon your first login to each of the relevant games. Customers must login by 11:59 pm PST August 31, 2011 to claim the game time.

If you require the latest SOE game software, visit http://www.soe.com/getthegame.

In addition to game time, current Station Access subscribers (with accounts in good standing) will receive 500 Station Cash.

Lifetime subscribers/members (who are therefore not on a billing cycle) will receive in-game currency instead of game time:

* Clone Wars Adventures™ - 7,500 Galactic Credits
* Free Realms® - 20,000 Coin
* DC Universe™ Online - 10 Marks of Distinction

Additionally, many of our PC games are offering a variety of items and special events to welcome players back, depending on which game(s) you play or have ever played. The table below covers, by game, which items are available and who is eligible to receive them.

So we MxOers get nothing for having our information leaked?

Fantastic.

(15-05-2011, 02:59 PM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]So we MxOers get nothing for having our information leaked?

Fantastic.

Honestly, at this point, I kind of feel like SoE is like: "Matrix Online? What the fuck is that? Not our jurisdiction, that's for sure."
Pages: 1 2