The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Please Help me get in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. I have followed ALL of the steps on the main page, and have got to the part immedieately after "launch game". The brown background part with a keyboard sound making part. I have a character and account already and as I click on character XXX, my screeen goes black then shuts it out and back to my desktop. I have tried again multiple times but have no success. PLEASE HELP QUICKLY!
Well, if you're the MXOMASTER, then im sure you can figure it out
MXOMaster unable to log in... irony?

Look, I get it. You can't get in and you want to, but PLEASE BE PATIENT. I WILL HELP AS QUICKLY AS I AM ABLE.

First things first, run the launcher as administrator and try again. Report back.
Yeah thanks guys the name was the one Ive had when i was playing it in 2006. Anyways ran as administator- just closes again
What OS are you using?
Are you using the CD install like an idiot ?
(10-05-2011, 06:46 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the CD install like an idiot ?

No, I downloaded everything from the homepage, following all teh instructions, used download manager, the lot.
And for the OS thing, Im absolutely rubbish at computers and stuff so hopefully this attachment image of my system could help. Thanks in advance
You dont know what version of windows you have? jeez
So sorry that offends you
I use a vostro 32 bit custom built by a friend in 08. I don't have windows 7. Graphics wise I can play most games on medium graphics. Listen mate, I don't mean any offended to you but computers really aren't my thing. Im just having trouble, and asking the experienced guys I hoped we could t least work towards finding a elreason for this occurrence. I know this is really early stages for the emulator and problems will be often. I have read on the forums for answers, followed your homepage instructions to the t and have read the faqs. My name is the same as the one I used on Mxo to start with and wanted to use it again. I am definitely not implying i am better than anyone else or that I am the greatest at anything, including Mxo. Im just looking to getting into your emulator and visiting one of my favourite MMOs again. If I seem arrogant or stupid to you I'm really sorry dude. I mean no offended to anyone. I'm just rushed with my busy lifestyle, and impatiently wanted to get ingame. I know how that must come across to you online. I get annoyed with it at work. Man I rambled there. Dude, I want no barrier between us. Sorry mate for seeming like a thicko for not knowing **** about my computer but that side of gaming just isn't me I'm afraid. Thank you brothers.
any ideas about whats wrong then guys?
Has noone got any clue about what the problem is? I know I sound impatient but with no replies its quite infuriating. I can see that Qui is on everyday so why cant I get a reply guys?
Pages: 1 2