The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: What would it take to fully launch this project??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be honest the progress you all have made is beyond amazing and I get that you need time for your lives and so on and so forth. So I was just wondering what would it take to really get this project booking? Money? More support? Servers? Or whatever it may be I'm just really curious to say the least.
Booking?

What the hell are you talking about?

Have you read the FAQ's?

What does this server need? Time. Rajko needs time. Patient users is key, too.
(20-05-2011, 02:42 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Booking?

What the hell are you talking about?

Have you read the FAQ's?

What does this server need? Time. Rajko needs time. Patient users is key, too.

As for the project booking I suppose I can translate as you might not be american in which case I guess I should have been more clear and I am sorry. Booking = Going faster. That's all and as for patient users I am one I've watched for over a year as you all work on this project and as CLEARLY as I could I put I understand and respect time and you all need to do your thing as well as work on the project. HOWEVER, I also only asked because I was curious if there was anything these oh so impatient users could do to help speed it along. Nothing more.

So before the next time you put some asshole response as if I'm some impatient prick actually think that maybe just MAYBE there are some fans who are merely curious as to what they can do to help YOU all out. Your attitude definitely leaves something lacking.

Oh and as for the faqs. Most people have read them including me. It did not answer my question. I want to know what the users can do to help even more so. I hope you can answer that question nothing more so relax a little bit.

-Eket
Well, I am American, but I haven't heard the term "booking" used to mean "speed" since the 80's. So my bad there.

I'm not working on this project, I'm simply a forum mod to help deal with spam and stuff like that. But really, Rajko needs time. He's got a life, he's got university, he's got plenty of shit going on IRL to handle. So that's what he needs.

Unless you happen to be an accomplished programmer or knowledgeable in disassembly or something like that, then I don't think there's much anyone can do.

As for that whole "don't be a dick" thing, man, you have been watching this for a year, right? Then you are well aware that posts like yours pop up all the time. People wander in and ask these questions, and are never satisfied with the answers.

Suffice to say that Rajko is making a release soon enough.
(20-05-2011, 03:00 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am American, but I haven't heard the term "booking" used to mean "speed" since the 80's. So my bad there.

I'm not working on this project, I'm simply a forum mod to help deal with spam and stuff like that. But really, Rajko needs time. He's got a life, he's got university, he's got plenty of shit going on IRL to handle. So that's what he needs.

Unless you happen to be an accomplished programmer or knowledgeable in disassembly or something like that, then I don't think there's much anyone can do.

As for that whole "don't be a dick" thing, man, you have been watching this for a year, right? Then you are well aware that posts like yours pop up all the time. People wander in and ask these questions, and are never satisfied with the answers.

Suffice to say that Rajko is making a release soon enough.

Fair enough on everything lets just get on the same page then. So if it is just programmers or disassembly then I will admit I cannot help overly to much. I am interested though if the donations are all set up right would more help? I also have a few friends who are programmers I might not be one but I have friends who are so I'll see on that. I am just stoked about MxO I've played a lotta MMO's and this was my favorite so I'll see what I can do.

I do thank you for your answer and I'm on your guys side and I agree the post I put could seem like that one person who didn't bother and I am sorry for that so either way thank you you've answered my questions and if there is anything else that can be done let me know! Thank you very much!

-Eket
Let me give you, and all people who think like you, an important life lesson. This will help you in the real world when you grow up and have a job.

The most successful people generally don't have to ask what needs to be done. They simply go in, take a look around at where things are, and they figure out what they can do to help. Then, they add something to the project.

We see questions like this on every variation of the Emulator, and not once has someone asked this question and been able to assist in any way shape or form.

Those who have been able to help have been able to look at the code where it is now, and they improve upon it.

With that said, sure, maybe in the future there will be something people can do to help. If that comes, Rajko will specifically ask for it.

You've gotta see it from our side. We see posts like this all of the time, and nothing ever comes from them.
We need LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANSSS
(20-05-2011, 11:10 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]We need LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANS LOTS OF BEANSSS

the bean counters demand more beans! Big Grin

raj has a donation button if u scroll up a bit^^