The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Just logged in, astonished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was more than surprised at how well this game had been recovered! I played the game for over two years, and wasn't very popular the faction and I, but looking back there was something so special about that community, even the ones we disliked played a part in what made this world so incredibly amazing.

No MMO for me has been able to replicate the incredible vibe this game created, and to be honest I didn't want to log onto some emu in case it ruined my past memories, but after logging in and being hit by a wave of nostalgia, I must say this has been very well recreated!

I cannot believe how smooth and easy it runs, and although it has no doubt, an awful lot of work to go, and I have had the occasional crash, it's brilliant.

Whenever Raj finishes his course and if ever there is a day where this project really starts getting moving, I would really like to donate and help this project out, but for now, well done for what you have done!

TH