The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Launcher.exe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everytime i click on tha launcher icon it sayz cant initialize connection. you muz b connected to tha internet to play.. an yes i do b opn tha net while im doin dis do any1 know wha went wrong
(07-09-2011, 10:03 PM)Mac187 Wrote: [ -> ]everytime i click on tha launcher icon it sayz cant initialize connection. you muz b connected to tha internet to play.. an yes i do b opn tha net while im doin dis do any1 know wha went wrong

Cant understand anything you are saying.

Try again in english?

I sure don't.
ok when i click on the launcher icon on my desktop it says that i have to be connected to the internet to play. I do be online when when i get the pop up
(10-09-2011, 03:13 PM)Mac187 Wrote: [ -> ]ok when i click on the launcher icon on my desktop it says that i have to be connected to the internet to play. I do be online when when i get the pop up

Did you use the MatrixOnline.7z files for the install or the game CDs? If you used the game cds you did it wrong.

Honestly, this is the easiest thing in the world to do, I cant understand why people have problems - just follow the instructions on the front page here: http://mxoemu.info/ under The MxoEmu Test Server is online.

he's trying to launch the original launcher.exe
that obviously won't work because their servers are down.
read the instructions on the front page, and use proper english !