The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: IN-game empty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I DLed the emulator, and the client through wut i believe is your old site? i created a char. made an acct through the site, used it to log into the game through XMO....now, i get in game, the world is EMPTY, and when i try to apply stats, put on cloths, or talk to a vendor i get this please wait (clock icon) and i cant click anything, i can move but am stuck in game til i end the program from task manager...is there a newer client out, or a newer mxo, and im just using your stock un patched XMO client? havnt played this game in years, could use help, thank you
Read the FAQ's pal it explains all this, nothing is finished only chat and emotes works, its empty because not alot of people play because there obviously isnt much to to, read this, http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-581.html might answer some more questions
It sounds like you downloaded the Old Emulator the Reality Test Server. Try /jackout next time if it doesnt work yove downloaded the wrong one.

Vendors etc wont work as they havnet been sorted out yet.