The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: My work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to try at logo building. Here is my contribution, inspired by kaydera website ( http://www.kaydarafilm.com/ ).

[Image: tumblr_lggdj628ax1qe0195o1_250.gif]
no offense
It is quite a bit bright. But I get where you're going with this and it looks like an awesome start!!! Smile
Looks good, bright for some but it is just a twist on what has already been submitted.
It would be very cool if somehow that script on the left was animated (scrolling with some random pauses) and maybe tone the whole thing down just a bit. I do like the street level view with the buildings to each side.
I like it... needs moar animation Big Grin
I decided to go away from the photo realistic and try to make the site look more like MXO itself. With the help of the fan site kit, I was able to produce the following.
problem is that its the FAN site kit, the official sites by WB used the zionos white theme which looked way cooler
(01-10-2011, 02:08 AM)Static Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to go away from the photo realistic and try to make the site look more like MXO itself. With the help of the fan site kit, I was able to produce the following.

Love this.