The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing is when i try to equip somehting in game the mouse turns into a clock, or cronometre or smth and never goes back, and then i can't do anything.
[Image: Screenshot-2011-10-22_13.37.49.png]
(22-10-2011, 07:14 AM)laubauflo Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is when i try to equip somehting in game the mouse turns into a clock, or cronometre or smth and never goes back, and then i can't do anything.

I suggest you go play another game. You clearly are unwilling to read the FAQ.

(22-10-2011, 01:16 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-10-2011, 07:14 AM)laubauflo Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is when i try to equip somehting in game the mouse turns into a clock, or cronometre or smth and never goes back, and then i can't do anything.

where in the FAQ writes about smth like that?
(22-10-2011, 03:17 PM)laubauflo Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-10-2011, 01:16 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]

where in the FAQ writes about smth like that?

Q: Is the game complete yet?
A: No. It's not even close yet. Even when it's complete, it will never be complete, and it will never be exactly like it once was.

Q:: What can't I do, then?
A: It would be easier to answer what you could do, but for example, the in-game character creation is not working, jump animations are not in place, no combat, no two-person emotes, no /leanwallloop, no hyperjump, no combat, no free-fire, no elevators, no inventory usage, no clothes-changing, no creating crews or factions, no adding/removing people to buddy list, no seeing who's online, no loadout modifications, no leveling, no hacking, no crafting, no constructs, no way to change districts through the hardlines, and a million other things.

I told you in the #mxoemu channel to read the FAQ's and then read them again, and you STILL created this thread?!