The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MXO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my wife played this when it came out and it was abrubtly shut down, she said. I started doing a bit of research today and she was mentioning she would absolutely love to play again. Apparently, this board has tons of members who are dedicated to keeping this alive? This is absolutely amazing! We will be donating some money to help out soon. I do have a noob question from all the reading: it seems as if the client side only slightly works? or is it fully and functional?

Thanks for all of the info in advance!
(13-11-2011, 11:13 PM)Valknut Wrote: [ -> ]So my wife played this when it came out and it was abrubtly shut down, she said. I started doing a bit of research today and she was mentioning she would absolutely love to play again. Apparently, this board has tons of members who are dedicated to keeping this alive? This is absolutely amazing! We will be donating some money to help out soon. I do have a noob question from all the reading: it seems as if the client side only slightly works? or is it fully and functional?

Thanks for all of the info in advance!

read this please: http://www.mxoemu.info/forum/thread-581.html

Don't be disheartened by the current state, it will get a lot more functional very soon
I don't post much lately because I don't have anything to offer, but Raj is working pretty diligently on the emu. I am looking forward to the next update and another needed fix of Mega City and cyberpunk.
You'll all get email spam when it happens, don't worry
(14-11-2011, 07:15 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be disheartened by the current state, it will get a lot more functional very soon

That reminds me, I was going to donate some money awhile back and forgot to add funds to Paypal. I will see what I can do next week, money is a bit tight right now but the EMU means a lot to me so we'll see.Wink
(14-11-2011, 11:14 PM)mixer242 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-11-2011, 07:15 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be disheartened by the current state, it will get a lot more functional very soon

That reminds me, I was going to donate some money awhile back and forgot to add funds to Paypal. I will see what I can do next week, money is a bit tight right now but the EMU means a lot to me so we'll see.Wink

Here here! Something in your stocking for the holiday, Raj!