The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A valuable community enriching tip.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Typical, lowering down the level of the discussion, as if your typed yawn would prove anything. Pathetic really.
Denial is a natural human responce. But rest assured, this is the 2 400 423th time I've done this and I am getting exceedingly efficient at it.
How can you expect me to take you seriously?

[attachment=272]
Your poll at the top is racist.

Therefore, your points are invalid.

TROLLOLOLOL
Excuse me, Illustrious one, I merely assumed that a community of such complex and rich content would be able to grant this man's wish one way of the other, however I am deeply apologetic; If I overinflated your relevance and means towards the succesful resolution of this problem, I never meant to understate the worth of any of your colleagues, and only wish the entire Staff a productive and efficient evening.

Regarding the thread originator, it is certainly scarce the frequency upon one might have the chance to read a beautifully erected and readily understandable piece of text. Likewise, it is of great relief to find oneself writing home-free, with the ease and fluency of sporadic thought.

Greetings and salutations to all.
(05-12-2011, 06:00 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Your poll at the top is racist.

Therefore, your points are invalid.

TROLLOLOLOL

Fuck niggers anyway.

4chan /v/irgin I see.
(05-12-2011, 06:00 PM)Vongoethe Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me, Illustrious one, I merely assumed that a community of such complex and rich content would be able to grant this man's wish one way of the other, however I am deeply apologetic; If I overinflated your relevance and means towards the succesful resolution of this problem, I never meant to understate the worth of any of your colleagues, and only wish the entire Staff a productive and efficient evening.

Regarding the thread originator, it is certainly scarce the frequency upon one might have the chance to read a beautifully erected and readily understandable piece of text. Likewise, it is of great relief to find oneself writing home-free, with the ease and fluency of sporadic thought.

Greetings and salutations to all.

What he stated. / \
||
This is ridiculous. You were banned for being obnoxious, no other reason.

The channel in question is affiliated by mxoemu.info, but it doesn't belong to mxoemu.info.

I'm closing this thread (which wasn't even put in the right forum).

You're trolling, and both of you are in cahoots (herp derp, suddenly this guy comes on and also has a Norwegian IP? Yeah.)

There's nothing further to discuss here.
Pages: 1 2