The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Actual Matrix Online Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(20-01-2012, 12:02 AM)MxO_Malice Wrote: [ -> ]Once I can actually do things in the game I will be back on. Until then I will replay The Matrix Path of Neo. lol

If people want to go online and just cruise the megacity (like I do about once a week) just for the nostalgia, thats fine. I still love just being in the city and hearing the music.

BUT - this is exactly the reason why we don't need anyone "advertising" the emus to the world (as was discussed on the source forums) until there is a game to "play".

Let's spread the word so we can bring in more people to bitch on the forums about how things don't work. It'll be awesome. : D

Granted, lots of newcomers are elated to see the city again, run around a bit, then get back to their normal routine. But they can rest easier knowing that mxo will be back. The couple times they jack in and see the place is more than enough to solidify that in their minds, and that goes a long way. It's only the real weirdos that stick around for years and jack in regularly. But I think the handful of us that do that are about all there's gonna be, if anyone else was that hardcore about it they'd have found the emu project by now. Imo, anyway.

We should put a tip in the faq that suggests that newcomers avoid proclaiming how hardcore an mxo fan they are, and how they're gonna be here all the time, forever. Countless people looked pretty silly when they disappeared just as quickly as anyone else, or bitch and complain that things don't work. Those are definitely the people who jade the guys that have been here and will be here. So, if you're a newcomer and you feel like your enthusiasm is being dismissed, don't take it personally. That evens out the longer you're here, any forum or chat regular will tell you that.
Pages: 1 2