The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: How to start up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So i have succesfully installed the game and everything is running fine but I havent actually played the game yet. When I actually open up the game and everything it goes to character creation with the operator saying yeah we have found our new red pill.. How do i actually play.... Can someone tell me step by step after launching the game Tongue

Thankyou
Hey welcome Big Grin I hope you enjoy your time here. Yes please read the FAQ above that Satic just posted very useful information. Like you said yes there isnt much working right now but this is a very big project that is being done by one person. The all amazing Rajko who is basically reverse engineering this game from scratch so it will take time but we will get there eventually. Feel free to jump into the game some time though like yesterday there were 3 people on roaming the city.
are you... talking to yourself ?
made my day Big Grin
(26-01-2012, 04:37 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]are you... talking to yourself ?

Now understand the name....

PinHead, you aren't posting from multiple accounts, are you?

You're not like, trying to seed the forum with posts or something, right?

Please let me know that I'm just crazy.
classic fail
(26-01-2012, 04:37 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]are you... talking to yourself ?

ROFL OMG WRONG POST !! hahahahaha meant to post that to the new guy who introduced him self dont know how it ended up here
(28-01-2012, 10:36 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]PinHead, you aren't posting from multiple accounts, are you?

You're not like, trying to seed the forum with posts or something, right?

Please let me know that I'm just crazy.

lmao no Tongue