The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Nostalgic Trial Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is an old email I found that may bring back some memories:

Attention Redpill:

The Matrix Online Team is pleased to announce the Friends & Family Trial Program that will take place from May 20-29, 2005 during the next major live event, "The Hunt for Morpheus."

Morpheus, the once-beloved Zion visionary leader, takes center stage in "The Hunt for Morpheus" event. Continuing to pursue the haunting question "Why won't they give up his remains?" Morpheus resorts to drastic measures to persuade the Machines to return Neo's body to the people of Zion. The fragile truce between the Machines and the people of Zion begins to shred under this added strain, and the Merovingian takes advantage of their distraction, intensifying his efforts to expand the Exiles' power base. Tensions run high on all sides, and Morpheus becomes the focus of the chaos to ensue.

Here are your 3 trial keys. You should feel free to send one of these keys to anyone you think will want to try The Matrix Online.

1817-6981-1115-9181-mxot-fanf-eomm-cpei

Along with one of the above keys, please send the following information regarding the activation of the key and trial period:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
To register for the Friends & Family Trial Program do the following:

Go to this URL: http://thematrixonline.com/register.
Click on Create A New Master Account.
Enter registration information using one of the CD Keys provided in this email.

Once a new master account has been successfully created, participants will receive a confirmation e-mail that will contain a download link for the game client. Note that you can use your Friends & Family's retail game CDs to install The Matrix Online.

The Friends & Family account that is created will be active from May 20th – 29th. After that time period is up participants will need to go to their local video game retailer to purchase a full copy of the game to activate their game account.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For each person who uses one of the keys above and subscribes to the live game after the trial is over, you (as a current subscriber) will receive a thank you gift from The Matrix Online Team. For one account that becomes a live subscription you will receive a limited edition Hypercube Monument t-shirt. When the second account becomes a live subscription you will receive a The Matrix Online beanie cap. When the third key is used and becomes a live subscription, you will receive a The Matrix Online poster signed by the development team and some of the actors from the film trilogy.

If you have any questions regarding the Friends & Family Trial Program please visit http://www.thematrixonline.com.

— The Matrix Online Team

I have a beanie. I actually wear it everyday.

Does anyone have a hyercube tshirt they are willing to part with?
Wow, I guess I never read any of those emails, because I had no idea they offered those things as rewards! Ill have to go google them now to have a look...

Good post Smile

EDIT: Heres a couple of pics of the Tshirt/beanie: http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php?...#pid616416
i made 15 accounts that way, that worked for the endgame Big Grin
(10-02-2012, 07:47 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]i made 15 accounts that way, that worked for the endgame Big Grin

So, did you subscribe after the trial period? It reads like the only way to get the reward is if the person who activates the key buys a sub...

yeah i never got anyone to subscribe (just made trial accounts for myself), so never got the rewards (wouldnt have gotten them as non-usa anyway)
awww sniff