The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Matrix Reborn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was bored this Sunday morning and after searching around for awhile looking for some kind of hint that our beloved game might have a chance to be reborn someday I found an interesting youtube teaser trailer for a new Matrix movie this summer? eh... I wonder if it's just fake or something but if it does turn out to be real maybe there might be a small possibility that MXO reborn video game would follow. hmm

Please click on link below to see video clip, enjoy!

Matrix Reborn

Oh yeah, that looks totally legit.

The Matrix Reborn:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/99632

yeah because an official matrix trailer would have shitty effects and clips from "constantine"
Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep dreaming... The trailer looks cool though.
Fake fan trailers are always cool, but screw those assholes that instead of labeling them as 'fan made trailer' put crap like 'official trailer,' and 'coming soon.' Pretty scumbag move.
Mixer, I don't mean to sound like an ass, but that trailer was trash.

It was so obviously fake, I can't even decide where to begin. So let's begin with the title: "The Matrix Reborn." That is a terrible title for a Matrix game/movie/comic/anything.

I'll keep saying it until people listen: The Matrix is dead. MxO is dead. This is all that we have left.

(26-02-2012, 11:15 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]I'll keep saying it until people listen: The Matrix is dead. MxO is dead. This is all that we have left.

Yup yup.

And wtf Constantine clips for a Matrix movie? Also, didnt I see some from the Day the Earth Stood Still? Tongue

no thanks. not even gonna bother to click link.