The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Try this out - Matrix Unplugged (Do you dare to jack in?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jesus christ, dude.

For an initial attempt, I think it's really good. I don't see why you're hating on it.

IT'S A TEXT BASED MUD (or as they say MMORPG), THERE ARE NO GRAPHICS. HERP DERP

IT IS A BROWSER GAME.

Your main criticisms on this project are intentional. This is not for everyone, but for me, this is reminiscent of my old BBS days.

"LOL THERE'S NO GRAPHICS SO IT'S TRASH."

Your ignorance astounds me.
Quidormit...well what is better ?
Tell him "oh cool bro it has the word matrix in it and i think i will try it out" ?
Or tell him what he had done wrong so that he can think about "hmm okay what would be the better way? what can i improve where ? "

Yeah it is a browser game but really - did you played some browsergames in the last Years ?
I did - i tried many browsergames out in several genres .
Some for fun, some for potential interest of publishing etc.

If he want some players , he has to change a lot of things.

It doesnt has something to do with "hating on him" - no i like his idea (the Story).
But i think it is better for him to get some critics so that he knows what he can improve and not people who say "oh cool i will try it out " and then didnt hear a word from them .
OK, but post your criticisms on THE FORUMS OF THE ACTUAL GAME, not here.

Posting here just looks like you're being argumentative for the sake of it. Also, tone.
Thats okay - but why are your freaking out on every little discussion, bro ?
There is no reason for it.

So stay cool and lazy dude.
First of all, "MxO Project Leader," if I seem enraged, it's because all you do is come around and talk shit. I have yet to see constructive criticism from you that isn't coming from a place of talking shit.

Look at your initial post on this subject:

"omg is this bad lol. thx and no^^"

Maybe I'd be chill around you if you didn't always talk shit. Until that starts happening, we'll never know.

Excellent game, 10/10. A++++
A bunch of matrix people are actually playing this simple game now, i don't know if that's because of the game itself or because they'd play anything matrix related Big Grin
Both, IMO.
Pages: 1 2