The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: All Tetragrammatons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(15-04-2012, 05:04 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they made him change his name, but I can't remember what they made him change it to.

Archangel
Garrus.
Yeah cuz Archangel had no biblical references. Just some dick who didn't like his RP.
(15-04-2012, 06:28 PM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2012, 05:04 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they made him change his name, but I can't remember what they made him change it to.

Archangel

I used to run with Archangel. We all called him "Arch". I think he changed his name to Aurora77. I might be wrong.
(03-04-2012, 04:49 PM)Jouzu Wrote: [ -> ]This is Jouzu, I was gone for a very long time, and a few years ago I did not realize the I would lose great partners in the faction the next time I would try to log. I found out a few months after the game had shut down to realize I had missed too much time and loss the ability to say goodbye. So as a machinist, I need purpose to function, and my mission is to find contact with any Tetras' that I might find and restore communication.

I am Jouzu.

I have fond memories stored from you all...

Hi Jouzu, I'm not sure if you remember me or if i remember you but i had a couple stints with The Tetragrammaton from 2006 - 2007. Just here to let you know there is atleast former tetra members around.
Pages: 1 2