The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: All Tetragrammatons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is Jouzu, I was gone for a very long time, and a few years ago I did not realize the I would lose great partners in the faction the next time I would try to log. I found out a few months after the game had shut down to realize I had missed too much time and loss the ability to say goodbye. So as a machinist, I need purpose to function, and my mission is to find contact with any Tetras' that I might find and restore communication.

I am Jouzu.

I have fond memories stored from you all...
Hey Jouzu, welcome back. I remember you from Syntax, I was a Deathstalker <ZION>. Tetra , although Machine, was a very good and very organized Faction. I had a few contacts in your organization. Mainly because we had common enemies. I have seen Beachead about but not for awile now.
I remember your faction was forced to change its name because it was deemed offensive due to biblical references. Then that decision got overturned.
I remember this faction being very efficient.
(08-04-2012, 07:56 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]I remember your faction was forced to change its name because it was deemed offensive due to biblical references. Then that decision got overturned.

That happened? The Tetragrammatons were from the movie Equilibrium.
(11-04-2012, 07:12 AM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]That happened? The Tetragrammatons were from the movie Equilibrium.

A quick google search gives us the answer: Tetragrammaton is a group of 4 Hebrew symbols that equate to the word Yahweh or God, and was used in the Hebrew bible and Old testement scriptures.

Im pretty sure both of those predate the movie. Tongue

I would have never known the word if not for the movie.
Wasn't there someone named Yahweh from Recursion who had their named changed?
Love, sex, secret, and... yhwh.
Yeah, they made him change his name, but I can't remember what they made him change it to.

Pages: 1 2