The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: client.dll could no be setup properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the test server and whenever I start it, it says client.dll
could not be setup properly. I did the setup again, but it still says the same thing.

if you know how to fix this please help
graphics card problem
look in clienterrors.txt
so do I need a new graphics card or is there some other way?
it also said failed to properly setup rendering device and when I opened clienterror.txt it said...

07 Apr 09:28:12.052 [P 6288/T 7164]: [CRITICAL] Error initializing the renderer!07 Apr 09:28:12.054 [P 6288/T 7164]: [MAJOR] WidgetManager was never Initialized!
Most likely. What graphics card/integrated GPU do you have?
(07-04-2012, 07:27 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely. What graphics card/integrated GPU do you have?

I have a Mobile Intel® 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family with a 224mb video ram and a 2.0 pixel shader version.
Same problem; Radeon HD 5770, 1GB VRAM.
4GB system RAM, AMD Athlon 64 XP Dual-Channel CPU.
Apparently, I was having a different issue. YouTube videos were turning scrambled pink, indicating I needed to try The IT Crowd's patented fix:
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

All's fine until I get to character creation; then it just says "Session certificate created" and hangs. Will check other FAQ.
*sigh*

Character creation isn't working yet. Re-read the front page (aka mxoemu.info), make an account by "registering" in the upper left hand corner. Then, make a character.

Profit.
«sigh» I knew that, too... Sorry, I was busy watching someone go through an older iteration of the character creation screen, and was dropped right into the action, so I was confused.