The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Trouble starting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(16-05-2012, 09:10 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Listen, asshole.

EDIT: Oh wait, I mean 'lol'

*nods head*

Nicely played men, nicely played.
Hello everyone.

Okay so, I'm new here to the Emulator. Never played the official MxO either.

Yes, I read the FAQs.

When I launch the Matrix Online, the window pops up, I hit Accept, then it shows this:
ZionOS ccc9 (release 2.4.20-13.7smp #1 SMP)
Sunday, August 05, 2012 07:45:06

Launch version: v7.5668
Client version: v7.5668

Probably didn't have to put all of that, but oh well. Anyways, the first time I launched it, it had the Username and Password, etc. and I ran around and all that good jazz. Now it just says all that stuff above, makes the cool beeping/typing sounds, and the Accept box has a little red box in it.

Help please?
Thanks,
Kyr

P.S. After reading about Matrix Online, and not having played it, I was excited to hear about the Emulator. I understand that it's a work in progress (all games are), and I just wanted to say that I look forward to journeying through all that it has to offer at the current moment. Can't wait for whatever updates and progress you throw at us.

EDIT: There's also a little window that popped up, which says:
An error has occured while connecting to the patch download server.

Server not found. (Server name cannot be resolved.)

Keep retrying?

So, I'm gonna use whatever knowledge I possess and conclude that the server is down?
Im having trouble logging in myself but i cant get past acount user and pass window
Are you people launching using the MxoEmu Test Server Launcher ?
... problem solved. I've tried the Test Server Launcher before, but I kept getting stuck at what directories it wanted. Turns out it was the matrix.exe they were looking for.

Sorry for the bother, and thank you.
(18-04-2012, 01:11 AM)trekZ1994 Wrote: [ -> ]hey i get to the bit where you write your characters first and last name then i click accept and it says session certificate approved then does nothing
happens the same thing to me, did u ever fix it?

having trouble after the character selection, when i click on accept it freezes up and nothing happens after. certificate approved and nothing happens, any help?
(05-08-2012, 05:04 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Are you people launching using the MxoEmu Test Server Launcher ?

^ just read that.
Pages: 1 2 3