The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded both files MXotest server and matrix when i press launch it asks for my my username and passwrod i tipe both and it says Authenticating failure HELP
nah you can help yourself
(21-04-2012, 03:34 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]nah you can help yourself

well this is reali frendli comunity ......
If you cannt help whi you read the HELP treads ?

I was going to doneta cuz i lowed Matrix Online but srew it
jesus christ you dont even have the brainpower to form proper sentences, or even read them, i doubt you have any money
(21-04-2012, 03:54 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]jesus christ you dont even have the brainpower to form proper sentences, or even read them, i doubt you have any money

HAHAHAHAHA 1) st of all iam 14
2) money newer was a problem in my family for example my dad has a compony he has 4 cars Lamborgini porshe , Audi (2x)
i playd matrix online i bouthg a subsription but it shuted down ;((((((
cool story bro
how about you read the main page, or the faq, or ANYTHING
he doesn't need to read. his dad a Lamborgini
(21-04-2012, 11:09 PM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]he doesn't need to read. his dad a Lamborgini

I tip my hat, sir.
(21-04-2012, 11:09 PM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]he doesn't need to read. his dad a Lamborgini

Big Grin
(21-04-2012, 03:56 PM)Kilix19980 Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHAHA 1) st of all iam 14
2) money newer was a problem in my family for example my dad has a compony he has 4 cars Lamborgini porshe , Audi (2x)
i playd matrix online i bouthg a subsription but it shuted down ;((((((

Have your dad call warner bros and buy the matrix online...probably no one has thought of that!!!