The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Problems issues by trying to geting back in the game !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[RolleyesRolleyes Hallo guys, here another idiot Tongue
after i did everything whats on the idiots guide by Metalogic i still cannot log in, when i start the lounch button ( Matrix2.exe) i cannot get the connection to my host ( the led on the lower right button is still on red color so i cannot in) i did step for step quite everything ( changing my password, extracting and moving files into my Matrix folder but still.. nothing).
On my local host, by Database reality i got 4 items: 1charachters 2inventory 3users 4world. those are items whome i ve imported of course but if i say "GO" ( on the lower right corner ) then he says "missing value in the form" asking me to Create a new table on database reality, with Name and Number of Fields. (???) Can someone help me? THANKS A LOT, I really dont know what im doing wrong.. GRRR hehe[/b][/i] while im trying to Jack in the game i get this error.. "An error has occurred while connecting to the patch download server. Server not found, (server name cannot be resolved) keep trying?
why the fuck did you follow that guide ?
were the instructions on mxoemu.info too hard ?
THANKS rajkosto, after reloading the game and get through your server i Can now relog in that beautiful city... love the soundtrack remind me those beautiful time.. the whole night awake in PVP.. lol

... lol but .. how can i put some clothes on my character now? lol he is naked..
(05-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Bonazza Unleashed Machines Wrote: [ -> ]THANKS rajkosto, after reloading the game and get through your server i Can now relog in that beautiful city... love the soundtrack remind me those beautiful time.. the whole night awake in PVP.. lol

... lol but .. how can i put some clothes on my character now? lol he is naked..

http://mxoemu.info/userList.php
Just click 'log in' at the top left of the mxoemu.info home page. Once you're logged in, click your username at the top left where 'log in' was. This will take you to the web based character editor. No need to go to the user list.
i didint know that was update, Nice!, /horns
(06-05-2012, 07:13 AM)WakeAndBake Wrote: [ -> ]i didint know that was update, Nice!, /horns

i saw you asking me some assistence in there last night, but i was lagging, coudnt answer you back. if i try to use some items then it goes stuck..
[Image: items.jpg]
Emphasis on the "Items", eh Neo?
Well, considering that items don't work, and it says so right in the FAQ....

Yeah.