The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: All I see is sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I log in, all I see is sky. Changing coordinates on the website doesn't help.

I have been able to get in twice and run around but not the other 50+ times I tried.

I have set the files to run as admin.
I have win7 pro 64bit, I tried compatibility mode.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

Hydra
plant yourself on 0 0 0 in richland via the website, save the coordinates there
then try and log in with the client
the netcode in the currently running old version isn't great
use a wired network connection if you can
it wouldnt work in richland but i changed world to internation and did 0 0 0 and it loged me in and half my body was underground so i walked forward and jumped up to the ground and screen went to all sky again. That only worked on time :/

Im on a wired connection with good bandwidth.

Can you use the location and clothing tool on the fly or do you have to log out and back in to take effect?
Change your appearance on the website and use the &update command in the client. No need to log out. There are also commands to change your location. Here are the available player commands. Also, inter-district hardlines work, so no need to change district with the web tool in the future.
wait
so the world LOADED when you werent on a valid surface
but then you went onto a good surface
and it DISSAPEARED AFTERWARD ?
did the UI elements also dissapear ?
if not, what happens if you &gotopos 0 0 0
again ?

some kind of threading issue on your CPU/OS/video driver
tried updating all your drivers ?
The UI elements dissapear also.

Okay so I changed clothes and put myself at 0, -500, 0 so I knew I would be underground and that actually worked. If I dont change my clothes, it doesnt work.

Then I ran around and found an underground warehouse and jumped down to the ground and was still fine. I went to the elevator and went to ground floor and went outside and still okay.

logged out and back in and back to sky only.
post system specs
update drivers