The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: need help please read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im trying to make my guy and it wont take me to the part where you play the cha what do i do is this normal
(22-06-2012, 05:05 AM)quentyn66 Wrote: [ -> ]im trying to make my guy and it wont take me to the part where you play the cha what do i do is this normal

Yeah, its pretty normal for people not to read the instructions, then find out that they are unable to get the server working.
(22-06-2012, 01:42 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2012, 05:05 AM)quentyn66 Wrote: [ -> ]im trying to make my guy and it wont take me to the part where you play the cha what do i do is this normal

Yeah, its pretty normal for people not to read the instructions, then find out that they are unable to get the server working.

oh
Wow, so you ask us to please read, but you can't be bothered to read the directions on how to make this work or the FAQ's?

IRONY!
Yeah that cracked me up.
(23-06-2012, 07:57 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that cracked me up.

*giggles*

oh, these kids, whaddya gonna do, am I right!? RIGHT?!?

How do you play the cha?
You don't play the cha. The cha plays you. |ಠ_ಠ|
He just wants to cha-cha, she just wants to twist.