The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Looking for a Heavy Rp Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there folks!

I have developed once more a taste for the Matrix, especially for any Role-play revolving around it.

I knew that the Matrix Online was shutdown, but I didn't know about the emulator!

Anyhow, upon my discovery, I am now looking for a small, medium or large group of people to Role play with them. While I am not crazy about a Zion-faction, I am ready to look upon anything interesting!

See you around!
as long as they look strong.
(08-07-2012, 03:07 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]as long as they look strong.

Hey guys, are you online because I gave been trying to get online for over an hour already but the game seems to freeze once loaded up
it's like some "matrix digits in green" all over the place and I'm unable to get pass that.

Latest client ✓
Latest emulator ✓
Created an account and a character on website ✓

..are there any known issues with this release?
/RzrTrek
Why ask in role play ?!
(08-07-2012, 05:42 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Why ask in role play ?!

Because I'm looking for a role play group? :x
Basic foruming: If my reply is directly above someone's, and it has no quote box, that means im asking the guy above me, not you. I asked the guy why is he asking about client problems in this thread...
(09-07-2012, 05:42 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Basic foruming: If my reply is directly above someone's, and it has no quote box, that means im asking the guy above me, not you. I asked the guy why is he asking about client problems in this thread...

I'm sorry sir, and I re-posted this on another part of the forum! Blush
I was hoping there'd be a lot more active roleplaying around, considering there really isn't anything else you can do in the game right now. Are there any RP groups that still go on regularly (As in, at least once a week)? Preferably with Zion, but I can always make a new character to join a different faction if necessary.