The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Is this still going
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi just saw this came for a look loved this game many years ago was my first mmo.
I downloaded the game an test client did an account an made a char loaded the game up till it was logging in but on log in i get the green code streaming down endless am i doing something wrong or is this just not working anymore
It's working for me. Haven't seen many people around, but I got logged on and got my character set up. I'm not familiar with your problem, but that's probably because I'm a fellow newbie!
yea i dont know it sort of logs in but the screen just stays on the green code shit looks like this is a dead project if its not then i think they show get it fully working and make a cash shop to pay for it i think a lot would play this again if it was 100% working
No money will ever be charged for this, for obvious reasons.
(11-07-2012, 02:08 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]No money will ever be charged for this, for obvious reasons.

Sorry what obvious reasons are they ?
Rajko doesn't own it, so he can't charge for it. Obviously.
(11-07-2012, 02:19 PM)Superman111994 Wrote: [ -> ]Rajko doesn't own it, so he can't charge for it. Obviously.

That dont stop the millions of private servers of other mmos only difference i see is that this game is totaly closed an gone from public witch should make it easyers to do but thats up to the coders
It does stop them, didn't you hear about busts on wow private servers that were selling perks or items ? Apparently they made like a million bucks
(12-07-2012, 09:09 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]It does stop them, didn't you hear about busts on wow private servers that were selling perks or items ? Apparently they made like a million bucks

yes there are still loads of them i know i ran a very good RF online server at its peak with around 3k online players the guy who owned it made a lot of money so i know.

I'd just love to play a fully working mxo again i miss this game