The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Secret World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite a few of us mxo refugees have made it over to that game. It bears some similarities to mxo, from its modern day setting, to skill/ability system, to some of the combat styles. In addition, TSW has a lot of other great features. Come check it out.
blasphemy
I am on The Secret World too, picked it up a few days after launch.

Awesome game and your right I did see some similarities with MxO. Ever since it shutdown I have been waiting for a "modern style" mmo.

Add me as a friend ingame, id like to link up with other MxO players. If anyone else that see this and knows me from MxO is on TSW add me too. Only person I have come across so far is Brommerz from vector.

My toon's name is Zenom.
(11-07-2012, 12:21 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]I am on The Secret World too, picked it up a few days after launch.

Awesome game and your right I did see some similarities with MxO. Ever since it shutdown I have been waiting for a "modern style" mmo.

Add me as a friend ingame, id like to link up with other MxO players. If anyone else that see this and knows me from MxO is on TSW add me too. Only person I have come across so far is Brommerz from vector.

My toon's name is Zenom.

Make sure to check out the "Calling all Red Pills" thread in the official forums under the Newcomers section. Bump that thread so we can catch more mxoers attantion.
(11-07-2012, 02:39 AM)bartwart Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2012, 12:21 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]I am on The Secret World too, picked it up a few days after launch.

My toon's name is Zenom.

Make sure to check out the "Calling all Red Pills" thread in the official forums under the Newcomers section. Bump that thread so we can catch more mxoers attantion.

Didn't know there was a thread for MxO players, just posted on there.