The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Green code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(26-07-2012, 06:14 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2012, 05:41 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]maybe give up untill the update is released ? so you can go farm some chopper keys

You seem to be dropping some hints here and there. First you say "October" in another thread and now this.

Maybe some screenshots would be nice to help build the suspense and speculation on what the new update contains? Smile
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut-it.
(26-07-2012, 06:30 AM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2012, 05:41 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]maybe give up untill the update is released ? so you can go farm some chopper keys

You seem to be dropping some hints here and there. First you say "October" in another thread and now this.

Maybe some screenshots would be nice to help build the suspense and speculation on what the new update contains? Smile
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut-it.

You shut it!

The October thing was sarcasm. I don't think he meant exactly October, so don't hold your breath.
undefined

(26-07-2012, 11:52 PM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]undefined

WTF? Did a forum mod edit my post?????

WTF? Did a forum mod edit my post?????

Perhaps, operative.
i cant get in to the matrix please help me!

:-(
(27-07-2012, 02:44 PM)thret Wrote: [ -> ]i cant get in to the matrix please help me!

:-(

If you want to be taken seriously, you should have given some description of your problem. Before you post again, I suggest:

- read through the FAQ
- Search the forums, because after years of this EMU, I bet someone else has had the same problem as you and already posted.
Dont derail this thread as i still have not got to the bottom of this problem
Heh, look around. No thread really stays on topic.

Sometimes, your computer just won't work. Who knows why? We didn't make the game, so we don't know every time the absolute issue and resolution.

Rajko has already suggested the stuff we all know, so I don't know what else to tell you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4