The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:huh:im trying to play the matrix online but it keeps saying no internet connection please help get it working
run my launcher, not launcher.exe in mxo dir.
(13-07-2012, 06:03 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]run my launcher, not launcher.exe in mxo dir.

I know dude, right? Its even hard to flame at this point.....
(13-07-2012, 07:37 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2012, 06:03 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]run my launcher, not launcher.exe in mxo dir.

I was on two hours today taking screenies in some favorite places, finally got my clothes the way I like. no one else aorund though....I saw a video on you tube which made me think we had mobs, etc. but I guess thta was one of the other mxoemus...hope to see some folks on the emu some time. T
(15-07-2012, 03:32 AM)telemancer Wrote: [ -> ]

I was on two hours today taking screenies in some favorite places, finally got my clothes the way I like. no one else aorund though....I saw a video on you tube which made me think we had mobs, etc. but I guess thta was one of the other mxoemus...hope to see some folks on the emu some time. T

I popped in for a short time earlier today. I'm not sure if I know yet how to find people in game. I said something in area chat with no reponse, so not sure you were there. Probably different times.
(15-07-2012, 03:36 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-07-2012, 03:32 AM)telemancer Wrote: [ -> ]

I popped in for a short time earlier today. I'm not sure if I know yet how to find people in game. I said something in area chat with no reponse, so not sure you were there. Probably different times.

I just popped on again, hung at mara c to see if anyone showed up...no luck... I will try agian tomorrow. T
/who is global, shows the number of clients in all districts but lists names for those in your district.
Or you can go check the website