The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Matrix Online Video Archive Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have a thread that collects any video links. I mostly peruse youtube but I don't really think it matters where the videos are from, provided the source is clean.

Moderators can sticky, or delete if this seems a useless idea. My feelings won't be hurt either way.

IGN The Matrix Online PC Games Review
(Says it was posted June 16th, 2011 but the video narrates like it is much older than this. Lots of negative comments but seems objective since they give props where they are due)

The Matrix Online Promo Trailer- IGN
(Posted June 23rd, 2011. Short promo that looks like an official developer promo)

The Matrix Online Promo Trailer- IGN #2
(Posted June 23rd, 2011. Continues the story in promo fashion from the last promo)

The Matrix Online Promo Trailer- IGN The Machines
(Uploaded June 23rd, 2011. Standalone promo)

The Matrix Online PC Games Gameplay- Combat Demo
(Uploaded June 23rd, 2011. No sound but pretty good camera angles)

The Matrix Online Martial Arts Demo- Voyle vs. Teal
(Uploaded July 24th, 2009. Oustanding player made demo of Interlock)

The Matrix Online- Character Creation
(Uploaded August 3rd, 2009. Character creation from scratch with all sound and no narration)

The Matrix Online- Shadow Wallkick
(Uploaded October 10th, 2007. Very short displaying...Shadow Wallkick)

The Matrix Online- Choose Your Side
(Uploaded August 22nd, 2007. Looks like and official SOE trailer)
Seems like a cool idea. I'll add the cinematics when I have time to sit and search for them. Probably tomorrow.
Quote:IGN The Matrix Online PC Games Review
(Says it was posted June 16th, 2011 but the video narrates like it is much older than this. Lots of negative comments but seems objective since they give props where they are due)

Lol Butts.

Anyway you can find all the cinematics here: http://mxoemu.info/mxocin/
These are the same wmv files that were displayed in the in-mxo video player post-SOE update.
Which is a shame because the in-engine ones could ideally be re-renderered with a better resolution and bitrate, those kinda suck.
Go bug rarebit to release the original uncompressed sources for them or something like that...
(14-07-2012, 10:48 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:IGN The Matrix Online PC Games Review

Lol Butts.

Anyway you can find all the cinematics here: http://mxoemu.info/mxocin/
These are the same wmv files that were displayed in the in-mxo video player post-SOE update.
Which is a shame because the in-engine ones could ideally be re-renderered with a better resolution and bitrate, those kinda suck.
Go bug rarebit to release the original uncompressed sources for them or something like that...

I figured out IGN uploaded all those videos last year at the same time they uploaded some Path of Neo videos. Must be something they do to archive old videos publicly. I can't find an obvious reason for a bunch of MxO videos to be put on youtube at the same time by IGN.

Thanks for the cinematics link.
The Matrix Online Review
(Uploaded January 23rd, 2012. Gamespot review)

The Matrix Online- Zero Stops
(Uploaded July 3rd, 2008. Excellent review and commentary)
No videos on how to "Hack the Ground Smash" I see...