The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Total begginer in need of help!!!! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Total begginer in need of help!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1025)

Pages: 1 2

Total begginer in need of help!!!! - mike3style - 13-08-2012

Oh my god!! totall begginer in need of help!!

brought this game years ago and never played it.... just pulled it out today (13/08/12) and really want to play it. installed it from the CD-ROM and when i click on the launcher it says "Error - could not initialise internet connection"

I have done some research and because its an old game i see there has been alot of changes!

i have seen alot about this Online Emulator.... havent a clue what that is....

if anyone could tell me how i can play this game and what i need to do, i would really appreciate it!!

thanks!!

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - marshy21 - 13-08-2012

Read the FaQ

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - QuiDormit - 13-08-2012

[Image: aDCkL.png]

Click on the Alot above to go to the FAQ's. Also, be sure to read the main page of http://mxoemu.info by going to that link and reading everything there.

Last I knew (could have changed in recent months, since Rajko is a wizard), you can't use the CD's to install the game. Uninstall what you have. Then, follow the download links on the main page (mxoemu.info) to get the game as well as the new launcher.

Don't expect much, the game isn't complete yet. Rajko knows how to do everything, but hasn't had time to actually code it. Patience is your friend.

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - WakeAndBake - 14-08-2012

F.A.Q.
[Image: Capture-1.jpg]

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - Matt Treck - 14-08-2012

I'm not quite sure he knows that the game was shut down in 09...

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - QuiDormit - 14-08-2012

(14-08-2012, 08:19 AM)Matt Treck Wrote: I'm not quite sure he knows that the game was shut down in 09...

Good catch.

Yeah, OP, this game was permanently shut down August 1, 2012. (depending on your time zone)

This is an emulation project aimed to restore the Matrix Online to a playable fashion. Read the FAQ's for more.

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - Zenom199 - 15-08-2012

(14-08-2012, 10:41 PM)QuiDormit Wrote:
(14-08-2012, 08:19 AM)Matt Treck Wrote: I'm not quite sure he knows that the game was shut down in 09...

Good catch.

Yeah, OP, this game was permanently shut down August 1, 2012. (depending on your time zone)

This is an emulation project aimed to restore the Matrix Online to a playable fashion. Read the FAQ's for more.

August 1, 2012?

I think you mean 2009

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - andy8853 - 15-08-2012

Je garde un oeil sur ce jeu et me tiens prêt à jouer dès qu'il en sera possible!!! J'ai toujours adoré la saga Matrix et suis malheureusement complètement passé à côté du jeu à l'époque... et c'est bien dommage... Mais je compte bien me rattrapper!!! ^^

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - rajkosto - 15-08-2012

DOHOHOHO PEOPLE SAY WE LAUGH LIKE FROGS

RE: Total begginer in need of help!!!! - QuiDormit - 15-08-2012

2012 is a habit.

Also, "i think you mean." lol no shit, derp.