The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Intro and problems! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Intro and problems! (/showthread.php?tid=1092)

Intro and problems! - bloodraven951 - 20-11-2012

Always good when your very first post is about a problem, isn't it?

Let me first introduce myself. I played a character on Vector named Sevas and ran the guild The 11th Hour. We participated in a lot of the gank fights (mostly Zionist run) and protected a lot of the lower level players. We were aligned with the machines, and took part in a lot of the early storylines.

I, unfortunately, had a bad twist of real life, and had to cancel my sub after only a year. I didn't get to participate anymore after that.

So, I was overjoyed when I found this, even if I can only run around and look at stuff I used to do.

My problem is, and I can't seem to find a fix, I use a wirelss logitech mouse. It recognizes me clicking the buttons and zooming in and out...but I cannot move my cursor....anyone have any ideas why? it works perfectly fine with other games and while just doing general interwebs stuff...but not working in game. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

RE: Intro and problems! - rajkosto - 20-11-2012

wtf mouse not working in directinput games ? enjoy it not working in a lot of games then
reinstall drivers and stuff, i dont know what to tell you

RE: Intro and problems! - bloodraven951 - 20-11-2012

Yeah, it works everywhere else. I just tried in Tera, worked perfectly fine...switched back to MxO....I can hold down buttons and look around, hold down both at the same time and run, zoom in and out...I just can't move the cursor...

RE: Intro and problems! - rajkosto - 20-11-2012

try adding
Code:
HardwareCursor = 0
to options.cfg or useropts.cfg

RE: Intro and problems! - bloodraven951 - 21-11-2012

That worked, thanks!