The Matrix Online Server Emulator
ZION!! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ZION!! (/showthread.php?tid=1110)

ZION!! - Freequency - 14-12-2012

Holly hell! Been a LONG time! Not sure who is here but wow, pretty neat. Can't remeber all of the alts that I used or on which servers...
Freequency (banned)
FreeqJr (banned)
FreaQ
RodimusPrime (Merv)

Had a problem trying to load the application. It continues to give me the error " Can't connect to the internet" I've ran it in Admin mode. Tried running it compatible with XP SP3 and nothing. Huh

Tongue

RE: ZION!! - bluesteel649 - 14-12-2012

Read the frontpage, read the FAQ and then see if you have any issues.

RE: ZION!! - rajkosto - 14-12-2012

ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES

RE: ZION!! - Gerik - 15-12-2012

(14-12-2012, 04:19 PM)rajkosto Wrote: ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES

MORPHEUS, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY??

RE: ZION!! - Vesuveus - 15-12-2012

(15-12-2012, 12:22 AM)Gerik Wrote:
(14-12-2012, 04:19 PM)rajkosto Wrote: ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES

MORPHEUS, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY??

It is true what many of you have heard!

RE: ZION!! - Machete - 15-12-2012

(14-12-2012, 03:26 AM)Freequency Wrote: Holly hell! Been a LONG time! Not sure who is here but wow, pretty neat. Can't remeber all of the alts that I used or on which servers...
Freequency (banned)
FreeqJr (banned)
FreaQ
RodimusPrime (Merv)

Had a problem trying to load the application. It continues to give me the error " Can't connect to the internet" I've ran it in Admin mode. Tried running it compatible with XP SP3 and nothing. Huh

Tongue

Now this is a Freequency I have not tuned into in quite some time. There are those of us who still remain hidden, yet lurking in the shadows. Welcome operative once more...