The Matrix Online Server Emulator
need help getting started - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: need help getting started (/showthread.php?tid=1117)

Pages: 1 2

need help getting started - joshtb86 - 22-12-2012

hello everyone! i manged to set everything up but when i get to the end of character creation, the game freezes. i read somewhere that you have to create a character online or something but iit wasnt very clear where or how to do so.

if anyone can assist me it woul dbe greatly apprecaited. thanks!

RE: need help getting started - bitbomb - 22-12-2012

It's clear. Go to mxoemu.info. 'Log in or register' at the top.

RE: need help getting started - joshtb86 - 22-12-2012

(22-12-2012, 06:48 PM)bitbomb Wrote: It's clear. Go to mxoemu.info. 'Log in or register' at the top.

yes and then what do i do? that just logs me in. im talking about the character creation in game. ive read it doesnt work, and for me it just freezes at the last spot and nothing happens.

how do i get past that?

RE: need help getting started - bitbomb - 23-12-2012

Register. Create account. Then hit log in. Once you hit log in, you'll see your username in place of 'log in' at the top left. Click that. You'll see a list of your characters (you'll have none at the moment) with a big button labeled 'CREATE NEW CHARACTER.' Once your character is created, the login and password you used at 'register' is your login and password for the game. Most people just use the same login and password they used for the forum to keep it simple, but it's important to realize your forum account is not your game account. Hope this helps.

RE: need help getting started - sixaxis777 - 28-12-2012

(23-12-2012, 03:06 AM)bitbomb Wrote: Register. Create account. Then hit log in. Once you hit log in, you'll see your username in place of 'log in' at the top left. Click that. You'll see a list of your characters (you'll have none at the moment) with a big button labeled 'CREATE NEW CHARACTER.' Once your character is created, the login and password you used at 'register' is your login and password for the game. Most people just use the same login and password they used for the forum to keep it simple, but it's important to realize your forum account is not your game account. Hope this helps.

Not working. Need help.

RE: need help getting started - Sixxth - 28-12-2012

(28-12-2012, 12:53 AM)sixaxis777 Wrote:
(23-12-2012, 03:06 AM)bitbomb Wrote: Register. Create account. Then hit log in. Once you hit log in, you'll see your username in place of 'log in' at the top left. Click that. You'll see a list of your characters (you'll have none at the moment) with a big button labeled 'CREATE NEW CHARACTER.' Once your character is created, the login and password you used at 'register' is your login and password for the game. Most people just use the same login and password they used for the forum to keep it simple, but it's important to realize your forum account is not your game account. Hope this helps.

Not working. Need help.

This is not very descriptive. You will not get help this way, trust me.

RE: need help getting started - Gerik - 28-12-2012

(28-12-2012, 12:53 AM)sixaxis777 Wrote:

Not working. Need help.

My car is broken, how do I fix it?

I have a problem like a joshtb86.

I do all the steps above bitbomb. But the game does not start. Hangs on the character creation screen.

RE: need help getting started - bluesteel649 - 28-12-2012

(28-12-2012, 06:57 AM)sixaxis777 Wrote: I have a problem like a joshtb86.

I do all the steps above bitbomb. But the game does not start. Hangs on the character creation screen.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

login to the mxoemu website (top left of mxoemu.info).

Once you are logged in, click on your username (top left of the page) and create character.

How hard could this possibly be?

(28-12-2012, 09:27 AM)bluesteel649 Wrote:
(28-12-2012, 06:57 AM)sixaxis777 Wrote: I have a problem like a joshtb86.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

login to the mxoemu website (top left of mxoemu.info).

Once you are logged in, click on your username (top left of the page) and create character.

How hard could this possibly be?

So I did! Next, I click the "create a character." And the game does not move on!!