The Matrix Online Server Emulator
So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... (/showthread.php?tid=1119)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - darknyte - 22-01-2013

(22-01-2013, 12:14 PM)WakeAndBake Wrote: launcher update...Smile

Sorry to hijack but does the launcher update itself or do I need to download the newer one?

Also, is there a changelog or similar? I'm just curious about things like that even if I don't understand it entirely Smile

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - bitbomb - 23-01-2013

Automatic. High tech. Changes are superficial, just the look as far as I know.

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - HiltoftheDragon - 23-01-2013

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-1141.html

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - WakeAndBake - 10-02-2013

bump...

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - Chase - 13-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 08:06 PM)WakeAndBake Wrote: bump...

Cheers Wake thanks for the info

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - WakeAndBake - 31-03-2013

bump n grind...

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - QuiDormit - 01-04-2013

I'm rewriting the FAQ's and cleaning up a lot of the old shit...

No reason to bump very soon (was there ever?), sorry dude.

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - bitbomb - 01-04-2013

When the FAQ is revised it may help a lot to put it on the front page along with the rest of the instructions. 'Welcome, here's what to do, if it doesn't work here's the FAQ.'

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - Skyscream - 08-04-2013

As someone who just recently returned and had not been with the project the whole time and had not entered the matrix here or anywhere else since MxO ... I have this impression of getting jacked-in to Reality.

I DL'ed what I needed from the front page.
As always I checked the forums, like all sane people do, and read the F.A.Q. like all sane people do, which is really easy to find ... for sane people.
Extract, run, launch.
*Bam*
Sweet, sweet code stream.... Oh how I missed you.

The only stumbling block I had AT ALL was figuring out where in the hell exactly do I do the character creation on the front page. I think I missed how do it, because I'm impatient and sort of speed-read through stuff like instructions, but it wasn't hard to figure out once I clicked my own name at the top of the front page. I like to randomly click things.

Hell of a lot smoother than when I was trying to get jacked-in at MxO launch. No lie.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 info out there. Because.. well.. I'm me.
Tongue

RE: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu... - Aquilae - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:06 AM)Skyscream Wrote: As someone who just recently returned and had not been with the project the whole time and had not entered the matrix here or anywhere else since MxO ... I have this impression of getting jacked-in to Reality.

I DL'ed what I needed from the front page.
As always I checked the forums, like all sane people do, and read the F.A.Q. like all sane people do, which is really easy to find ... for sane people.
Extract, run, launch.
*Bam*
Sweet, sweet code stream.... Oh how I missed you.

The only stumbling block I had AT ALL was figuring out where in the hell exactly do I do the character creation on the front page. I think I missed how do it, because I'm impatient and sort of speed-read through stuff like instructions, but it wasn't hard to figure out once I clicked my own name at the top of the front page. I like to randomly click things.

Hell of a lot smoother than when I was trying to get jacked-in at MxO launch. No lie.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 info out there. Because.. well.. I'm me.
Tongue

Is this what they call constructive criticism?