The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Mouse Cursor problem - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mouse Cursor problem (/showthread.php?tid=1134)

Mouse Cursor problem - Deakkon - 14-01-2013

Hi guys,

Very Random problem...
I've been logging into the Emu for ages and never had any problems but suddenly, without any system changes, gpu updates or anything of the sort, when I log into the Emu my Mouse cursor no longer appears in game. Totally random.

I managed to get the cursor back by entering 'HardwareCursor = 1' into the useropts in the game directory but, when I right click anything ie; hardline/door/another player, the cursor suddenly jumps down to the bottom right of the screen and I lose the options that i got from right clicking.

I have spent so long trying to figure this out but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it.

Don't suppose there is any reason that any of you might know of?

It works fine in TSW and all other games. Just thought I'd ask on here as I am totally out of ideas.

Cheers
Deakkon.

RE: Mouse Cursor problem - rajkosto - 14-01-2013

Try HardwareCursor = 0 ?
But that only controls what draws the cursor, not moves the mouse (hardware = OS, non = game)

Do you have any dinput emulators installed ?
Or weird mouse software ?

RE: Mouse Cursor problem - Deakkon - 15-01-2013

(14-01-2013, 10:40 PM)rajkosto Wrote: Try HardwareCursor = 0 ?
But that only controls what draws the cursor, not moves the mouse (hardware = OS, non = game)

Do you have any dinput emulators installed ?
Or weird mouse software ?

You know what, I can't believe I didn't think of it. A couple months ago I installed The MotioninJoy drivers to use a PS3 controller with the PC. Was testing with it.

I bet it's that, I'll uninstall the drivers and try it out tonight.

Thanks mate.

RE: Mouse Cursor problem - rajkosto - 15-01-2013

I use motioninjoy and it makes no problems for me

RE: Mouse Cursor problem - Deakkon - 15-01-2013

Ah, ok.

Well other than that I have nothing else installed that I can think of. I will Totally uninstall and then re-install mxo from scratch. Failing that, I really don't know what could be causing it.

RE: Mouse Cursor problem - Deakkon - 21-01-2013

I deleted the mxo installation and re-installed. When I patch files and launch for the first time I had no mouse cursor visable what so ever. So I added HardwareCursor = 0 to the useropts and it now shows the cursor again but stil having the right - click glitch. When I right-click the mouse, as soon as I release the button, my in game cursor shoots over to the bottom right of the screen!!! This is so bizzare, I don't have this with any other game. No mouse software other than standard windows drivers. I'm not using any non-standard themes just windows 7 standard.

Crazy. It never happened through live or for the last couple of years using the Emu, then suddenly, just randomly starts happening for no reason.

I am truly baffled.