The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Old haunts, haunting me. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Old haunts, haunting me. (/showthread.php?tid=1159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Old haunts, haunting me. - Neopill - 12-02-2013

I've been jacking-in on a pretty regular basis now for a few months after , well about a 2 month hiatus because of moving and shit. Always at least 5 times daily I hit the forums if not more.

Reminds me of the good ole days.

Running around this amazing simulation we all know and love I cant help but just scream "FUCK I MISS THIS SHIT!!!!' Everywhere I go I am stricken by the memories and even more, "the I want to PvP here someday", or "this place would make for an epic battle" type thoughts. Even though I have been pwned or pwned in almost every part of Mega City. Just amazes me at how emotional I can become on just laying eyes on Hypercube Monument or Interlock Monument.

Or remembering EPN's LET events at Network Media and Moriah Projects.

Just tossing some enthusiasm out there. If not for you for me.

Pillsta

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - WakeAndBake - 12-02-2013

WOOT!
\_O_/ \_O_/
)) []
\\ //
// \\

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - rajkosto - 12-02-2013

[Image: QShK5et.gif]

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Gerik - 13-02-2013

AND THEN HE WAS GONE.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Neopill - 13-02-2013

Recanted.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - rajkosto - 13-02-2013

I was replying to WakeAndBake's pointless bump with ascii art (he's been doing it to another thread too recently), Mr. Self Important

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Aquilae - 13-02-2013

Last time reminiscing is when I went through the locations of Nightfall's Neurophyte quest event a while ago since I never got around to understanding it when it happened.

Good times.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Gerik - 13-02-2013

Yupp, I totally just abuse everyone on here and never help anyone out nor have I ever.

[Image: oZQB9cT.gif]

I remember back on the DN1 forums when people would post "Hey guys, let's PvP at X hardline" and it never happened. FUN TIMES, INDEED.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - TreysPop - 13-02-2013

I'll take my PVP anywhere.....here, baby kick to the face.....

[Image: kickmdwhtpv5.gif]

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Vesuveus - 14-02-2013

A few times this past week I get a sudden memory, almost a flash, of playing Downtown somewhere. I get the feeling I just got a new gear.

Anyone ever decide they FUCKING NEEDED a certain coat or shoes that was impossible to find?! Live a lvl 50 Armoured version. And it has to have a collar. Not collarless, not high collar. COLLAR!

So of course, you don't have it in your code recipe library. Marketplace doesn't have it. Post on DN1 and someone knows that someone else can craft it. So you farm the red frag for it and PM the guy who should be able to craft it. Then you wait a week until the person logs on or responds.

You try it on...

Meh