The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Old haunts, haunting me. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Old haunts, haunting me. (/showthread.php?tid=1159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - rajkosto - 14-02-2013

dude you have issues
i had green hair.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Vesuveus - 16-02-2013

HAD issues. Now I just &update. It's more instant gratification.

Besides, wasn't everyone else like me?

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - rajkosto - 16-02-2013

no moar &update soon
gonna have to hunt your own clothes again

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Vesuveus - 18-02-2013

(16-02-2013, 05:20 PM)rajkosto Wrote: no moar &update soon

[Image: star-wars-darth-vader-noooooo-t-shirt.jpg]

Why?

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Zenom199 - 18-02-2013

Because he is trying to revive mxo... instant gear would remove half the fun of coming back on and reliving the old days of farming gear.

I dont want to log in. bring up a vendor with all the best gear for pvp. buy everything for 1 info then stand at mara. as much as i loved pvp at mara and standing around chatting i also enjoyed farming gear. I am sure I am not alone on this. The closer this game is to the original the better.

Hell I would go through that horrid xp mission grind again just to relive the old skool mxo.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - TreysPop - 19-02-2013

(16-02-2013, 05:20 PM)rajkosto Wrote: no moar &update soon

Woot!!!

(18-02-2013, 05:25 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: Hell I would go through that horrid xp mission grind again just to relive the old skool mxo.

This....after going through other game's horrid xp mission grinds, at least here we look cooler. Cool

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Vesuveus - 19-02-2013

(18-02-2013, 05:25 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: Because he is trying to revive mxo... instant gear would remove half the fun of coming back on and reliving the old days of farming gear.

I dont want to log in. bring up a vendor with all the best gear for pvp. buy everything for 1 info then stand at mara. as much as i loved pvp at mara and standing around chatting i also enjoyed farming gear. I am sure I am not alone on this. The closer this game is to the original the better.

Hell I would go through that horrid xp mission grind again just to relive the old skool mxo.

Are you saying that Raj has the game near a playable state already? Cuz this would be the first I have heard of such an announcement.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Gerik - 19-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 03:45 AM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(18-02-2013, 05:25 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: Because he is trying to revive mxo... instant gear would remove half the fun of coming back on and reliving the old days of farming gear.

Are you saying that Raj has the game near a playable state already? Cuz this would be the first I have heard of such an announcement.

Obviously, his dad works at Nintendo and leaked this info to him.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - QuiDormit - 19-02-2013

He's been saying that for a while. He has everything figured out, he just needs to actually have time / energy / etc to code it.

(And it's Rajko, not Raj)

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Zenom199 - 19-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 03:45 AM)Vesuveus Wrote:

I didn't say that, I don' know how you came to that conclusion.

Truth is no one knows the state of the emu because Rajko is keeping tight lipped about it. I was just stating I would rather have it just as it was rather then tweaking it so people can instantly have all the items they want.

The grind is part of what makes mmo's fun and prolong the enjoyment.