The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Old haunts, haunting me. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Old haunts, haunting me. (/showthread.php?tid=1159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - chris12333 - 07-03-2013

My name is Reginald Funkenstein

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - QuiDormit - 07-03-2013

So you're a troll? You're bragging on the fact that you're the "most hated?"

Who fucking cares? How is that even a thing?

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Neopill - 11-03-2013

lmao A "TROLL"?

Fag this is my thread. SHit talking bitch. Who the fk are you, does your opinion matter? You chime in on most posts people make just to in "insert asshole here" or quite the opposite, haha!

Get a clue. read a bit. A Veteran player excited about fond memories and shit doesn't deserve what you fucks made out of it.

I am truly sorry all you have are these forums and a bottle of lube to deal with your pathetic online existence.

GG bro.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - QuiDormit - 11-03-2013

WOW, I must have really struck a nerve. What an emotionally charged reaction.

I'm sorry you're so sensitive and misread my statements. You must have a really lonely existence.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Hisagawa - 12-03-2013

IRL LOL

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Zerosaint - 13-03-2013

(05-03-2013, 01:33 PM)Staticzero Wrote: Agreed Pill.
The community was what made this game a success for those of us that stuck through it. The people met reminded me a lot of the people I knew once in UO when It first came out . Made the game worth playing

As for the old haunts, Aside from the typical Tabor/Mara hardlines.. There was this bar near one of the Mara Hardlines (not sure which) that consequence used to vanish off too when we where feeling anti social . Then of course some places in international. I remember a fight club still events Also near the end of my time in MXO we were mostly in the constructs farming for gear.

Static... No one cares!!!! Tongue

Just kidding, I was totally stunned to just wander in here and see you posting. Best to you and Neph!

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Staticzero - 16-03-2013

(13-03-2013, 10:33 PM)Zerosaint Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 01:33 PM)Staticzero Wrote: Agreed Pill.
The community was what made this game a success for those of us that stuck through it. The people met reminded me a lot of the people I knew once in UO when It first came out . Made the game worth playing

As for the old haunts, Aside from the typical Tabor/Mara hardlines.. There was this bar near one of the Mara Hardlines (not sure which) that consequence used to vanish off too when we where feeling anti social . Then of course some places in international. I remember a fight club still events Also near the end of my time in MXO we were mostly in the constructs farming for gear.

Static... No one cares!!!! Tongue

Just kidding, I was totally stunned to just wander in here and see you posting. Best to you and Neph!

Not neph.. Nem.. lol Neph as a guy.. And no.. Smile Good to see bro. .

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Detrius - 02-04-2013

I loved when a small pvp battle would break out and the word would spread and in no time there was like 200-300 people pvp'ing and crashing the server.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Hion - 04-04-2013

I sincerely miss going into literally any random place/building and finding a good (really cool) meeting area and designating a meeting there.

You could literally open any door in the game almost!

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - QuiDormit - 04-04-2013

(04-04-2013, 10:55 AM)Hion Wrote: I sincerely miss going into literally any random place/building and finding a good (really cool) meeting area and designating a meeting there.

You could literally open any door in the game almost!

Right now, Rajko has it set up so you can access any room, but back when MxO was live, you couldn't access most rooms. Inside buildings, most rooms were designated mission areas that were inaccessible unless you were on a mission that took place in a certain room.