The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Old haunts, haunting me. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Old haunts, haunting me. (/showthread.php?tid=1159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Raccoon - 30-05-2013

The guy I used to watch play was a total dickbag too. He'd make his character crouch and walk into girl's boobs so his face was directly in the center of them and stay there until they noticed. He did this a lot.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Staticzero - 30-05-2013

(30-05-2013, 03:27 AM)Raccoon Wrote: The guy I used to watch play was a total dickbag too. He'd make his character crouch and walk into girl's boobs so his face was directly in the center of them and stay there until they noticed. He did this a lot.

So many people fit that description ..

(30-05-2013, 11:21 AM)Staticzero Wrote:
(30-05-2013, 03:27 AM)Raccoon Wrote: The guy I used to watch play was a total dickbag too. He'd make his character crouch and walk into girl's boobs so his face was directly in the center of them and stay there until they noticed. He did this a lot.

So many people fit that description ..

Can't say I'm surprised. I just found it kinda funny because he was in his late 30s and had several kids and was just spending his time harassing women on the Matrix Online.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Sixxth - 30-05-2013

Crouch? Im pretty sure there was no crouch in the game.

Also, there were no girls in the game lol....

(30-05-2013, 02:17 PM)Sixxth Wrote:

Crouch? Im pretty sure there was no crouch in the game.

Also, there were no girls in the game lol....

It was some sort of stance that made you crouch down, that's all I know.

And female characters, at least.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - QuiDormit - 30-05-2013

He's talking about /mood sly

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Staticzero - 30-05-2013

(30-05-2013, 03:50 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: He's talking about /mood sly

I used to do to that to Nem all the time.. of course RL wife so It was allowed.

And we were both merv. So just made it more allowed.

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - kindeller - 05-06-2013

Most of my screenshot collection are of inappropriate character positions partially or completely naked. When all there was to do was stand around and make your own fun, it always ended in a naked dance party or conga /follow line around Mara C :p

RE: Old haunts, haunting me. - Staticzero - 05-06-2013

(05-06-2013, 10:09 AM)kindeller Wrote: Most of my screenshot collection are of inappropriate character positions partially or completely naked. When all there was to do was stand around and make your own fun, it always ended in a naked dance party or conga /follow line around Mara C :p

I remember that. We do something similar over a tabor west when we saw newbies. Con members would jump in. sometimes I wonder why we had such a bad rep sometimes.