The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Good Morning/Afternoon - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Good Morning/Afternoon (/showthread.php?tid=1165)

Pages: 1 2 3

Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 26-02-2013

Stumbled on this why being slightly bored at work. Just reaching out to those that were old MXO Players to say "Hey" Not sure who is still checking forums from Syntax Server

Might be checking the emulaters. I hope see some of you around.

Staticzero (Syntax) <Consequence>

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Jay_Of_Krypton - 26-02-2013

(26-02-2013, 02:35 PM)Staticzero Wrote: Stumbled on this why being slightly bored at work. Just reaching out to those that were old MXO Players to say "Hey" Not sure who is still checking forums from Syntax Server

Might be checking the emulaters. I hope see some of you around.

Staticzero (Syntax) <Consequence>

Hey man, I also used to play on the Syntax server back in the day, i was Crew leader of "Rage Against The Machine" Crew Tongue, Used to always hang around Mara Central and listen to TameDragons radio Station Tongue Big Grin

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Zenom199 - 26-02-2013

I was a syntax player too but dont remember either of you. You must have been CR1 players or I have a bad memory. Welcome anyway.

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - kindeller - 28-02-2013

How do you not know static? Not sure about jay though! nice to see some familiar faces popping up Big Grin good day! (:

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Zenom199 - 28-02-2013

Being an aussie and only starting during the unlimit reactor event. I missed alot of early players and played during non peak hours Sad

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 04-03-2013

(28-02-2013, 04:13 AM)kindeller Wrote: How do you not know static? Not sure about jay though! nice to see some familiar faces popping up Big Grin good day! (:

Sup Kindeller, Way to long.. To Zenom I was CR1/Cr2 player I played up until about 6 months before server shut down.

I was normally running in Tabor West.. 98% of the time with the trips to Mara C when the mood hit

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Neopill - 05-03-2013

I remember all yall!

And wow Jay, I rocked Tamedragons radio as well. Well, as long as Nelks/Pyroclasm/RockerLP weren't on SIRADIO. Oh and EXILERADIO wasn't up and running.

Damn I miss EXILERADIO and RADIO FREE ZION. Shit those were the fkn days.

(04-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Staticzero Wrote:
(28-02-2013, 04:13 AM)kindeller Wrote: How do you not know static? Not sure about jay though! nice to see some familiar faces popping up Big Grin good day! (:

Sup Kindeller, Way to long.. To Zenom I was CR1/Cr2 player I played up until about 6 months before server shut down.

I was normally running in Tabor West.. 98% of the time with the trips to Mara C when the mood hit

I remember hardlining in to TW and flaggin up cuz I knew you and Lucadello or your girl would be there ready to fight. Well, among many others. "disC0rd,esk0,GraceofDarkness,SonofThree" to name a few. Damn you Mechs and Exiles hated my ass. lol

I miss

Smile

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 05-03-2013

(05-03-2013, 06:20 AM)Neopill Wrote: I remember all yall!

And wow Jay, I rocked Tamedragons radio as well. Well, as long as Nelks/Pyroclasm/RockerLP weren't on SIRADIO. Oh and EXILERADIO wasn't up and running.

Damn I miss EXILERADIO and RADIO FREE ZION. Shit those were the fkn days.

(04-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Staticzero Wrote:

I remember hardlining in to TW and flaggin up cuz I knew you and Lucadello or your girl would be there ready to fight. Well, among many others. "disC0rd,esk0,GraceofDarkness,SonofThree" to name a few. Damn you Mechs and Exiles hated my ass. lol

I miss

Smile

Nah, I wouldn't call it Hate... CQ farming maybe .. I think You got attacked the most for a zion you were a good sport about the combat thing. Lucadello .. There is someone I almost forgot about .. So3 I talked to once or twice once Mxo was over. I still talk to Bofa, Wolf and Red, and even Harpalos once or twice (but not in a few years) Lost track of Most of the other Mervs I had list of most the email address from back then but no idea where it went . It was some good times

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Neopill - 06-03-2013

Well, in the end, I wound up being in the top 100 for CQ's.
Wink

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 05:18 AM)Neopill Wrote: Well, in the end, I wound up being in the top 100 for CQ's.
Wink

100 Neopill 4270 Zion <-- you were at 100
30 Staticzero 8743 Merovingian <-- Tongue