The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Good Morning/Afternoon - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Good Morning/Afternoon (/showthread.php?tid=1165)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - KennaSyntax - 19-03-2013

(05-03-2013, 06:20 AM)Neopill Wrote: I remember all yall!

And wow Jay, I rocked Tamedragons radio as well. Well, as long as Nelks/Pyroclasm/RockerLP weren't on SIRADIO. Oh and EXILERADIO wasn't up and running.

Damn I miss EXILERADIO and RADIO FREE ZION. Shit those were the fkn days.

(04-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Staticzero Wrote:
(28-02-2013, 04:13 AM)kindeller Wrote: How do you not know static? Not sure about jay though! nice to see some familiar faces popping up Big Grin good day! (:

Sup Kindeller, Way to long.. To Zenom I was CR1/Cr2 player I played up until about 6 months before server shut down.

I was normally running in Tabor West.. 98% of the time with the trips to Mara C when the mood hit

I remember hardlining in to TW and flaggin up cuz I knew you and Lucadello or your girl would be there ready to fight. Well, among many others. "disC0rd,esk0,GraceofDarkness,SonofThree" to name a few. Damn you Mechs and Exiles hated my ass. lol

I miss

Smile

bringing up all these names i haven't heard in forever, memories man.

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 23-03-2013

(19-03-2013, 05:05 AM)KennaSyntax Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 06:20 AM)Neopill Wrote: I remember all yall!

And wow Jay, I rocked Tamedragons radio as well. Well, as long as Nelks/Pyroclasm/RockerLP weren't on SIRADIO. Oh and EXILERADIO wasn't up and running.

Damn I miss EXILERADIO and RADIO FREE ZION. Shit those were the fkn days.

(04-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Staticzero Wrote:
(28-02-2013, 04:13 AM)kindeller Wrote: How do you not know static? Not sure about jay though! nice to see some familiar faces popping up Big Grin good day! (:

Sup Kindeller, Way to long.. To Zenom I was CR1/Cr2 player I played up until about 6 months before server shut down.

I was normally running in Tabor West.. 98% of the time with the trips to Mara C when the mood hit

I remember hardlining in to TW and flaggin up cuz I knew you and Lucadello or your girl would be there ready to fight. Well, among many others. "disC0rd,esk0,GraceofDarkness,SonofThree" to name a few. Damn you Mechs and Exiles hated my ass. lol

I miss

Smile

bringing up all these names i haven't heard in forever, memories man.
I have found on of the old log books we kept in RL refenceing connections of people.. one of the tools we used near the end of mxo when mervs banned together.

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - infectiousgroove - 24-03-2013

leesuewillykev had the fly in amber jacket and the kill code at the end

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Skyscream - 07-04-2013

Staticzero?
*flags up*
Cool.

Linenoise4life....
But Syntax is cool too. Only because it was part Linenoise.
hehe.

And I'm pretty sure I pwn'ed all of you Syntaxians at one point or another.
Big Grin
Tongue
lol.

Man I miss hypering into mara flagged up to see how long I live before someone kicks my butt.
Good times.
Big Grin

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 08-04-2013

Seems more and more are making there rounds.. It is a good thing. Linenoise .. Was the best.. !!

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Skyscream - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 02:28 PM)Staticzero Wrote: Seems more and more are making there rounds.. It is a good thing. Linenoise .. Was the best.. !!

I always had fun when chilling with you. And fighting with you. Win or lose. And lose. And lose. And lose. Sweet. I won one. And lose. And lose.

Tongue

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Hion - 09-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 03:05 PM)Skyscream Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 02:28 PM)Staticzero Wrote: Seems more and more are making there rounds.. It is a good thing. Linenoise .. Was the best.. !!

I always had fun when chilling with you. And fighting with you. Win or lose. And lose. And lose. And lose. Sweet. I won one. And lose. And lose.

Tongue

Your name rings so many bells.

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 09-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 03:05 PM)Skyscream Wrote:

Tongue

I think you won more then that.. Smile at least two maybe three. It was always a good time .

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Titanium - 09-04-2013

Dont remember you static but i was a player right from the beta's rite up until the shutdown event was a sad sad day. ive only just found this site feels great to know there are still players!! and people willing to have servers.

RE: Good Morning/Afternoon - Staticzero - 11-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 12:45 PM)Titanium Wrote: Dont remember you static but i was a player right from the beta's rite up until the shutdown event was a sad sad day. ive only just found this site feels great to know there are still players!! and people willing to have servers.

I played in Early beta through I guess I stopped playing 6 months or so before shut down.

Your name doesn't ring a bell for me.. but there was many I didn't know Due to the focus of my faction.

Hope more players make there way back