The Matrix Online Server Emulator
a random idea - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: a random idea (/showthread.php?tid=1167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

a random idea - infectiousgroove - 09-03-2013

thinking about old time's again and wondering, if anyone would be up for hosting an online party like the old days with a radio station so who ever turned up could ask for reqeusts.also if we got boarded we could map out a route for a race around the route or block,which ever,who ever wins gets to pick the next tune

RE: a random idea - Neopill - 11-03-2013

im down, and still have connections with SIRADIO and our old Dj's.

RE: a random idea - Skyscream - 12-03-2013

Could try Pyroclasm at SI. heh. Although he's kind of addicted to simcity atm. Wink

Oh.. and BOO!!!
lol
Wink

RE: a random idea - Fractal_Blade - 13-03-2013

That sounds awesome. Are there enough peeps to make a good showing? Live DJ again. yeah.

kind of related, does anyone have the theme song for RFZ? I did a brief look around for it but have not had any luck.

RE: a random idea - Vesuveus - 13-03-2013

I would attend.

RE: a random idea - GiMMLi - 16-03-2013

Lol sounds like something we would have done back in the day. Awesome Idea.

RE: a random idea - infectiousgroove - 17-03-2013

if we can get enough people together we should organise it,and beside that who need's an excuse to throw a PARTY.need venue, will check it out, a dj with a mic,radio station and lots of peeps

RE: a random idea - Mixxer - 18-03-2013

Sounds like a great idea! It would take some setting up but its possible. If you cant find a DJ I could possibly do it one night. I would just need your requests to be easily searchable on youtube or similar so I can play it thru the shoutcaster proggy after the track that is in play..I do have a mic and would be willing to make announcements etc during the process. Just gotta find a good date for everyone..

RE: a random idea - tribex - 18-03-2013

Let's set a date instead of talking about how great of an idea it is. I will try to attend by the way.

RE: a random idea - rajkosto - 18-03-2013

but its such a good idea guys why hasnt nobody thought of it yet