The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Dead project - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Dead project (/showthread.php?tid=1194)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dead project - megamanx2 - 10-08-2013

RE: Dead project - Zackattack - 15-08-2013

i agree on this topic. 2 half years the last time i logged on here, and i see no progress after 4 years of the end of MxO. i mean no npc's, combat system, pvping or just anything. just a boring bullshit ghost town emulator and do nothing. just cant wait till next month, GTA V. should be fucking september. i mean there is nothing really to play anymore than me playing new/old games, smoking (mild tobacco), shooting up smack (heroin) and taking pills (benzo's) irl. when MxO died on 8/1/09 it took everything i loved on that game and destroyed it than SWG when the NGE disaster happened on 11/15/05 due to SOE stupid bullshit idea's. but when i die, ill die young as a saint and sorry for the people who used to hate me on MxO back in the old days. im just 21 years old. ill probably not log on again on this site again if i do live fast and die fast cus this project is dead that saids on top of the topic. sad and a hard life i had. goodbye...

R.I.P. Big Z... Sad

RE: Dead project - zdn1 - 15-08-2013

(15-08-2013, 07:00 AM)Zackattack Wrote: i agree on this topic. 2 half years the last time i logged on here, and i see no progress after 4 years of the end of MxO. i mean no npc's, combat system, pvping or just anything. just a boring bullshit ghost town emulator and do nothing. just cant wait till next month, GTA V. should be fucking september. i mean there is nothing really to play anymore than me playing new/old games, smoking (mild tobacco), shooting up smack (heroin) and taking pills (benzo's) irl. when MxO died on 8/1/09 it took everything i loved on that game and destroyed it than SWG when the NGE disaster happened on 11/15/05 due to SOE stupid bullshit idea's. but when i die, ill die young as a saint and sorry for the people who used to hate me on MxO back in the old days. im just 21 years old. ill probably not log on again on this site again if i do live fast and die fast cus this project is dead that saids on top of the topic. sad and a hard life i had. goodbye...

R.I.P. Big Z... Sad

[Image: lH5ExZq.gif]

RE: Dead project - rajkosto - 15-08-2013

visible (to the masses) progress != actual progress

RE: Dead project - bitbomb - 15-08-2013

So you agree with the topic, but you didn't read the thread. Fascinating.

Don't bother googling !=, it means 'NOT EQUAL TO'

RE: Dead project - QuiDormit - 15-08-2013

(15-08-2013, 12:25 PM)rajkosto Wrote: visible (to the masses) progress != actual progress

(15-08-2013, 12:25 PM)rajkosto Wrote: visible (to the masses) progress != actual progress

BYE, ASSHOLE, HAVE A NICE LIFE.

RE: Dead project - LaMage - 25-08-2013

No visible progress =/= no progress. It may seem like its a long time for those who are 'waiting' but its an even longer time for those that are working. Reminds me of the The Little Red Hen story no one wants to help (or like me have no skills for that) but all will want to eat the bread when its done.

“Patience, Neo. The answers are coming.” —Morpheus

RE: Dead project - Sirius - 27-08-2013

I am pretty much new here, but I am very excited with this project, for one man that is really great accomplishment to make all this from nothing. And from what I know there is work going on, there is progress but it's just not for us to see it yet. Still, I am going to stick here and see how all this goes.

RE: Dead project - Vesuveus - 01-09-2013

When I win the lottery, Rajkosto will be paid well to head up a dev team to complete ( for lack of a better term) the revival and his next project financed.

Qui will be put in place to allow access to the server at his discretion.

Other cool things, etc

RE: Dead project - rajkosto - 02-09-2013

Since I'm working on the workshop map viewer/editor thing right now there are sometimes things to show, so I post screenshots of them on twitter.

When working on the actual server all I have are algorithms, file formats and code, which people wouldnt care for anyway, so what do I say ? Just 'DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES, SOMETIMES, so hold up' ?

It takes a while to get a MLOC codebase up and running, especially if you want those MLOC to have some quality/thought put into it.