The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Screenshots - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Documentation (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Game Information (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=12)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Screenshots - Metalogic - 19-01-2010

(19-01-2010, 02:21 PM)The Black Widow Wrote: No idea. Bumped into him once in SWG, though. Was a dick there, too

Wow, what did he do in SWG? Did he have the ban hammer there too?

RE: Screenshots - Hydrazine - 19-01-2010

I think im the only one that ever had a good experience with Brewko.

He helped me try to figure out a rank 1 crew issue (he joined my faction and looked at our settings and said some funny shit in faction chat and then turned us all into stuff and made fun of kevinxser), he helped me get a crew member his stuff back, and he was pretty nice guy in RL too.

RE: Screenshots - Neo VII - 20-01-2010

(19-01-2010, 10:21 PM)Hydrazine Wrote: ...made fun of kevinxser.

I lol'd.

RE: Screenshots - The Black Widow - 22-01-2010

(19-01-2010, 02:23 PM)Metalogic Wrote:
(19-01-2010, 02:21 PM)The Black Widow Wrote: No idea. Bumped into him once in SWG, though. Was a dick there, too

Wow, what did he do in SWG? Did he have the ban hammer there too?

He was a CSR there, too. Apparently, they can literally hop from game to game as needed (obviously with different client software). However, if memory serves he was also the Lead CSR guy or something to that effect, so he might've been an exception or something.

RE: Screenshots - mixer242 - 23-01-2010

A few Pic's I found today taken on or way before July 25, 2009. Cool
[img][Image: th_0001.jpg][/img][img][Image: th_screenshot_202.jpg][/img][Image: th_screenshot_113.jpg][img][Image: th_dance.jpg][/img] last pic is from years back when the halls were off limits. PPl would have to hide in one of the door's to be un-detected by the game masters ( or Dev's)that might show up randomly even though it was like 3 am (E.S.T). usa ... it was A awesome party with A live DJ from Radiomegacity.com (if I remember correctly, SS was from 2004) other then moving around every 5 minutes to hide in different doors in these white halls so ppl didn't get caught being in A restricted area. Some ppl got auto-logged out or banned for that stunt that night way back then. I really thought I would have been caught that night and banned.. but I never was caught and the matrix went on.... (for years after that stunt). I figured I tell you all because you are all MXO fans as I am and I'm sure we all have our good SS spots with memories. Tongue

RE: Screenshots - rajkosto - 04-02-2010

you guys ever seen one of these ?
[Image: screenshot5e.th.jpg]
durrr im a ball
[Image: screenshot165.th.jpg]
durrr we are all balls
[Image: screenshot403k.th.jpg]

RE: Screenshots - Gerik - 04-02-2010

That cat is bad luck and not because its a black cat either.

RE: Screenshots - rajkosto - 04-02-2010

IT MEANS THEY CHANGED SOMETHING

RE: Screenshots - Gerik - 04-02-2010

Indeed, operative.

RE: Screenshots - HD_Morpheus - 04-02-2010

I have seen one, i have found one, i have been one.

cats are awesome xD.

also seen sati.. but ... weird one... like a stretched one.. xD.