The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Hi. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hi. (/showthread.php?tid=1208)

Hi. - Aleksandr - 26-05-2013

There's something wrong with the world..I don't know what it is. Every morning I get up...get ready for work and go about my day. But..something's not right. I can feel it. It's like...I don't know. It's like someone's whispering something..but I can't hear it..I just know it's there. They were watching me again..those men in suits. I don't know why but..I'm afraid of them. But..what if I'm dreaming? Will I ever wake up? Help me...somebody.

(The best thing I could think of for an entertaining Bluepill introduction that wants to be freed. New player. Missed out on the MxO before it went down. I'm excited to check out this emulation.)

RE: Hi. - rajkosto - 26-05-2013

Quote:Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

BTW there's a separate RP forum ?

RE: Hi. - Aleksandr - 26-05-2013

nononono I meant for that to be a somewhat clever introduction. Not necessarily the start of an RP. Guess I kinda failed huh..yeaah. I'm still checking everything out.

RE: Hi. - Vesuveus - 27-05-2013

If you ever have a dream you would like explained, call the number on my card...

RE: Hi. - Staticzero - 29-05-2013

(27-05-2013, 04:35 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: If you ever have a dream you would like explained, call the number on my card...

Pfft who needs numbers , Just run up ram the red pill down his throat .. If you find him in the puddle of ick great if not.. eh.. Survival of the fittest .

Oh .. by the way Welcome and it's good to meet ya.