The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The New Guy. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The New Guy. (/showthread.php?tid=1222)

Pages: 1 2

The New Guy. - Jordy - 26-06-2013

First of all I want to say how good of a job you have done so far with this project rajkosto. I couldn't imagine the difficulty this project presents and we thank you for what you have done. Unfortunately I never got to play this game as I was pretty young and had no clue it even existed until the other night when I found gameplay of it. Even though I will never get the chance to play it at its full potential I can still roam around and see what i have missed. Which brings me to my current issue. After I get the "Session Certificate Approved" message after character customization nothing happens and I was wondering if that is normal?

Scrap that last bit. Didn't realized Character Customization in-game didn't work.

RE: The New Guy. - kindeller - 26-06-2013

Create characters on the website not in-game, currently the character creator is not functional (:

But since you have realised your mistake... whalecum!

RE: The New Guy. - Jordy - 26-06-2013

Haha thanks Smile Currently in-game now. So happy the dance function works!

http://prntscr.com/1c0jlj

Ummm is there fall damage? I'm tempted Big Grin

RE: The New Guy. - Raccoon - 26-06-2013

No fall damage. Jump from the moon, it doesn't matter.

Awesome Smile

RE: The New Guy. - rajkosto - 26-06-2013

fall damage in the original was negligible anyway
and even if you die you would just respawn so why be afraid ?

"No ones ever made the first jump".

RE: The New Guy. - Sixxth - 27-06-2013

(26-06-2013, 05:51 PM)rajkosto Wrote: fall damage in the original was negligible anyway

On Vector the death effect made you a prime ganking target. Non pvp servers probably didn't care so much. ...

Having said that, only the really far falls gave large health losses, and wouldn't kill you unless you started with lower health.

RE: The New Guy. - Jordy - 27-06-2013

(27-06-2013, 01:28 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(26-06-2013, 05:51 PM)rajkosto Wrote: fall damage in the original was negligible anyway

On Vector the death effect made you a prime ganking target. Non pvp servers probably didn't care so much. ...

Having said that, only the really far falls gave large health losses, and wouldn't kill you unless you started with lower health.

Thank you. As I said im new to the game which is unfortunate.