The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Anita testing server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Anita testing server (/showthread.php?tid=123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Ksiundz - 23-03-2010

i tried but there is no HUD, anything, only dark sky with moon

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Neo VII - 23-03-2010

If you can't space bar that means your outside the the district map area. What do you mean you can't use your 'HUD'? You're saying you can't see your chat box or your hotbar?

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Ksiundz - 23-03-2010

I dont see chatbox, hotbar, anything only dark sky.

RE: MxO Emu testing server - azarazamataz - 23-03-2010

(23-03-2010, 06:36 PM)Ksiundz Wrote: I dont see chatbox, hotbar, anything only dark sky.

Have you tried pressing CTRL + U once in the emulator?

RE: MxO Emu testing server - @n!t@ - 23-03-2010

(23-03-2010, 06:54 PM)azarazamataz Wrote:
(23-03-2010, 06:36 PM)Ksiundz Wrote: I dont see chatbox, hotbar, anything only dark sky.

Have you tried pressing CTRL + U once in the emulator?

I saw this problem if try to connect to "Compiled version V2" with ping lower than 20 but not from localhost Smile and morph doesn't change anything in "Compiled version V2" Smile

RE: MxO Emu testing server - MrWizardGTFO4Mhere - 23-03-2010

Which servers can you play in? There are about 6 of them. Those without the characters return "timedout" error, except for Recursion but it does not go beyond creating a character and basically freezes on the part where you accept your handle

In the stand alone client, the lolcharacter is the one you choose but you will be alone there.

The test server is one that multiple people can connect to and interact. If you logged in there. you would only have the one server option to choose from.

There are 2 test servers, both named TestServer2 and one of them has a character named "TonkaTruck" (someone really had fun while making those Wink) Which one multiple people can connect to? TestServer2 without the character is the one which gives an error "timedout"

That's is on the STAND ALONE CLIENT. You use the character called lolcharacter. That is not the test server. The test server is completely different.

In that case I would appreciate if you can tell me how to get into a test server with multiple people on it. I got every file from an idiot guide. Thanks.