The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Anita testing server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Anita testing server (/showthread.php?tid=123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Xtank - 12-12-2009

(05-12-2009, 11:51 AM)Freestyler Wrote: Thats just a bloody joke, right? Heh if anything the game is in an alpha stage
NO it's in Beta lol or mabey Delta

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Neo VII - 12-12-2009

/slap

RE: MxO Emu testing server - HelpPane - 12-12-2009

I don't know about you, but here only have one char, and I can't do ANYTHING, not even sit ...

This happens to you? or are playing normally?

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Gerik - 12-12-2009

I'm PvPing right now bro, dunno what's wrong with your game.

RE: MxO Emu testing server - @n!t@ - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 08:28 AM)HelpPane Wrote: I don't know about you, but here only have one char, and I can't do ANYTHING, not even sit ...

This happens to you? or are playing normally?

It's beta, there's nothing. Only running, moods and nothing more

Quote:I'm PvPing right now bro, dunno what's wrong with your game.
Wink

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Xtank - 12-12-2009

I have an idea for the server connections. instead of like one connection running the server or so, we...I mean you could let the server run on multiple connections of players or devs so there could be less lag...(I don't know if this has been done before or doesn't make any sense)

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Eon - 13-12-2009

(05-11-2009, 08:01 PM)Morpheus Wrote: i like to put the putin picture by rajko. thanks google for revering it for me:

Like this? Just as Putin
[Image: 14y7tpt.png]

No. Again, everyone that deserves to play the dev-releases should be enough smart to follow the steps written and if not, ask where he/she is lost ("gimme gimme gimme it configured i'm lazy" is not available). Providing temporal things is a no-no for me. Mainly because atm and for example, your build is old as hell, cause we update ours each day.. Confused.

My 2 cents.

thats the problem with most of us americans, we want everything microwave style...........LOL

IM reading thought, im not being lazy.............

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Agent Pace - 13-12-2009

(13-12-2009, 03:26 AM)Eon Wrote: thats the problem with most of us americans, we want everything microwave style.

Blame today's society for giving kids everything straight in the mouth. They tend to forget that in the real world, things take time and work to obtain.

RE: MxO Emu testing server - Xtank - 13-12-2009

(13-12-2009, 05:11 AM)Agent Pace Wrote:
(13-12-2009, 03:26 AM)Eon Wrote: thats the problem with most of us americans, we want everything microwave style.

Blame today's society for giving kids everything straight in the mouth. They tend to forget that in the real world, things take time and work to obtain.
Like making a cake...it takes time

RE: MxO Emu testing server - neogetter - 21-12-2009

i got this message: authenticating failure tcp timedout