The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Industrial Hallway?? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Industrial Hallway?? (/showthread.php?tid=1237)

Industrial Hallway?? - gr1mdawg - 18-07-2013

I was wondering if anybody had any info on where i could find the industrial hallway, id love to explore it if its implemented. Any help would be cool!

ps im enjoying exploring, so thanks for the great work thus far. I hope to see combat soon Smile

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - gr1mdawg - 19-07-2013

Anyone on the industrial hallway?

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - rajkosto - 19-07-2013

no clue what you mean by 'industrial hallway'

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - bitbomb - 19-07-2013

I can only assume you mean the white halls, only thing I can think of that comes close. In Downtown, type the following into the chat window:
Code:
&gotopos -2300 1 1134

There's no way to leave without changing your coordinates again. I usually just use the coordinates 0 0 0, and &incy from there.
There's on in International too, at 1337 61 529.

EDIT: Removed commas from &gotopos example

sorry rajkosto, i heard thats what the hallways are called, ive also heard of it called the white hallway, or the matrix backdoor, basically the hallway which neo meets the architect.

ah sweet deal thanks bitbomb!

so i tried the absolute teleport command, but it doesn't seem to want to work, any suggestions? I might be typing it in wrong so if you don't mind letting me know the command in full id appreciate it. I should mention im trying the teleport code that is on, http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-504-post-8952.html#pid8952. The &gotoPos <x> <y> <z>

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - bitbomb - 19-07-2013

Yes, type it exactly as I have it shown above. You have to be in the correct district depending on where you want to go. For example, there are white halls in the Downtown district. Once you've hardlined to anywhere in the Downtown district, type exactly the following in chat: &gotopos -2300 1 1134

You need the ampersand (&) in front of the command 'gotopos,' and you need the negative symbol (-) in front of 2300, as the X value is -2300. The &gotopos example means for you to replace <x> <y> <z> with the x, y, and z coordinates, as in the example in my above post. Make sure you are in the Downtown district, type that command exactly, and you can't miss. If you do, describe exactly what is happening, or take a screenshot.

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - gr1mdawg - 20-07-2013

(19-07-2013, 11:51 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Yes, type it exactly as I have it shown above. You have to be in the correct district depending on where you want to go. For example, there are white halls in the Downtown district. Once you've hardlined to anywhere in the Downtown district, type exactly the following in chat: &gotopos -2300 1 1134

You need the ampersand (&) in front of the command 'gotopos,' and you need the negative symbol (-) in front of 2300, as the X value is -2300. The &gotopos example means for you to replace <x> <y> <z> with the x, y, and z coordinates, as in the example in my above post. Make sure you are in the Downtown district, type that command exactly, and you can't miss. If you do, describe exactly what is happening, or take a screenshot.

thanks tons i wasn't aware you needed to hardline before trying the code, ill give it a shot, thanks for being so helpful Big Grin

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - bitbomb - 20-07-2013

Yeah, like I said, coordinates are relevant to district. So 10 10 10 in Richland is a totally different place than 10 10 10 in International, Downtown, the constructs, or the unused areas you can now hardline to. They're separate 'worlds' basically. Important to keep in mind.

RE: Industrial Hallway?? - gr1mdawg - 23-07-2013

TY i got my screenshots of my guy in the industrial hallway! The graphics are great though enjoying the exploring, cannot express how excited i am for everything to work. ex. abilities, merchants, combat etc.. Even if it takes another 5 years! Smile