The Matrix Online Server Emulator
FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] (/showthread.php?tid=168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - Trinity - 18-02-2010

That's exactly what happens to me. The matrix.bat file seems to not run. I see two files with matrix. One is launch.exc the other regular matrix file. Neither work.

I know its frustrating to get some of our help questions but its frustrating to us to. I wish one of you lived in LA so you come over and see my damn computer.
Smile

RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - Twaggy - 18-02-2010

(18-02-2010, 02:07 PM)Trinity Wrote: That's exactly what happens to me. The matrix.bat file seems to not run. I see two files with matrix. One is launch.exc the other regular matrix file. Neither work.

I know its frustrating to get some of our help questions but its frustrating to us to. I wish one of you lived in LA so you come over and see my damn computer.
Smile

Noes not the Matrix.bat file, the Matrix2.bat file is what ya needBig Grin

Hmm I don't see it but I'm not use to this windows Vista Crap. I will search again later for correct file.

RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - Gerik - 18-02-2010

(18-02-2010, 02:28 PM)Trinity Wrote: Hmm I don't see it but I'm not use to this windows Vista Crap. I will search again later for correct file.

Should have cogs, gears, etc on the icon.

Yes that's the one I've been using to make shortcut.

RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - QuiDormit - 18-02-2010

Wait, can you get it to run without making a shortcut? If you can't get it to work without one, then don't bother making one until it works.

You trying to use it for the test rajk's doing or just to do the single person run around deal?

Edit: Just asking so I can cross stuff off and look for other options to why it might not be working.

Single player version. I'm usually good at computer stuff but this is just making me go mad l

RE: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion] - QuiDormit - 18-02-2010

From another thread regarding this:

(18-02-2010, 03:04 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: What OS are you running?

If you're running WinXP, then open up My Computer, go to the Tools menu, select Folder Options. Click the View tab. At the very bottom, you'll see "Hide extensions for known filetypes." Uncheck this box and hit OK.

Now you'll see Matrix2.exe and Matrix2.bat.

If you do NOT see these two, then you did not follow the directions correctly. Copy EVERYTHING that is INSIDE the "Copy to MxO" folder into MxO. Do NOT copy the actual folder, but be sure to copy its contents.

And I'm guessing you made the server, etc... Maybe redownload the file with the launcher and recopy them into your folder? Not really sure what would be making it not run. lol